Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alot of "oh poop!" in this game...lol...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alot of "oh poop!" in this game...lol...

I was taking some more screenshots of a AI command and control tutorial I'm working on... video would of been nicer, but some screens will do... Alot of "oh poop" things going on with both ArmA and VBS2...

Heres my story...

I have a driver and gunner load up in each vehicle, I'm the driver of the lead vehicle... still don't know how to order the F11 and F12 soldiers...so they usually walk behind me:

We move out from base and form up in a column:

We move out in column formation towards the front line:

When we get near the front line, I first order everyone into combat mode "danger", (learned from a fellow VBS user you had to do that to get vehicle formations to obey), then I ordered all the vehicles into line formation, there moving there now:

Now that were in line formation, we start bounding overwatch across each set of hill or crest till contact is made:

Contact left, I adjust the formation and order "open fire", (sure wish the friendly AI would see the enemy faster then they do):

We start getting overwhelmed, I should tactically withdraw with a couple BMP's and a number of infantry squads with killer RPG weapons surrounding us, but I continue the battle and engagements:

We start taking hits left and right, vehicles are burning and were all running...who's in charge here? oh it's me:

I gather whats left of my killer squad, four of us, and we open up...we surrounded and there is no such thing as retreat:

OK folks... see my lone AT guy... well he takes out one BMP, but then the other BMP immediately revenges his comrade:

See that explosion, I see my AT dude fly through the air:

That little brown spot is all thats left, and i can't find that poor bastard anywhere... really could use his AT weapon right now... we all die within 10 seconds after this screen:

Fade to black...

"oh poop!"
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: Alot of "oh poop!" in this game...lol...

Originally posted by Magnum50 View Post
    I have a driver and gunner load up in each vehicle, I'm the driver of the lead vehicle... still don't know how to order the F11 and F12 soldiers...so they usually walk behind me:
    Try hitting F12. It should bring up the list of other AI that are above 10, I think you can have up to 14 AI....

Comment

yes I know f12 selects them then f11 brings it back to the orginal... but once the 11 and 12 soldiers show, how do you select them to order them?

thx
      Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

They then take the place of the F1 and F2 soldiers.

Comment

Nice AAR -- thanks!
          sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...