How to Kill 2 Birds with 1 Stone...or 1 Bird and a Comm Tower - AAR 7/20/07

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to Kill 2 Birds with 1 Stone...or 1 Bird and a Comm Tower - AAR 7/20/07

SloppyJoe posted this up as an AAR in the 4th forums, but it made me feel cool so I thought I'd share! :D

This took place in Obregan.

Originally posted by SloppyJoe
    We were the only 2 players playing and in a cobra, we kept nailing opfor armor and it seemed unending. Well duh, the damn town's comms tower was up. Well we certainly weren't going to go in and FFAR it with all the infantry and armor so we had to hoof it. After trying to get in for a shot from one side for a while we just couldn't, the place was packed and the comm tower was buried in the town. So we tried from the other side, thinking sneak approach, but we both knew all hell was waiting in town. But as we approached, our repair truck got blown up behind us by a kamov and it was heading right over the town we were approaching. We both whipped out our 136s for revenge. I took a shot and just missed it from the side. Maybe the pilot wondered what that rocket was that just passed his nose because he nosed up and slowed down and came to a hover. Right then A-dog took his shot on the Kamov, pop boom kabam, it fell right into the center of town. Next message "Communication cut"! LOL the damn thing landed on the tower that we had basically no chance to get!

Freakin amazing!
    | | |

Re: How to Kill 2 Birds with 1 Stone...or 1 Bird and a Comm Tower - AAR 7/20/07

Spooooky
    "I like a man who grins when he fights"
    Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

HA ! Nice one guys. The game is full of surprises. Couple of days ago, while I was peacefully resting, a T-72 attacked the main base ! Shafik and others (Sloppy or someone else in air) responded and took him down after we gave couple of casualties.

Comment

Ah-6 Ffar > T72 :)

[Game rules, announcements, and SOPs ][ ][ ][ ]
        "The success of what we do depends upon people valuing the team over themselves."
        - Wulfyn

Comment

Hehe, good one. One of those days, a BMP went straight to our airfield there, base rapped our asses for a while till we were able to take it down! HA!
          |TG-69th|Kevlar

"Oh I know I don't think I see what I see what I'm thinking."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...