Tuesday July 24th AAR

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuesday July 24th AAR

RazersEdge was in command, and I loved it. When I joined in, they had just capped a town south of the base. I went there by Humvee as there was no air transport avaiable, and decided to take some AI soldiers in case I came across trouble finding the man. I got there, unloaded my Humvee, and unfortunatelly one of my AI soldiers popped one right in the middle of the officer someone had capped (sorry boys, didn't know that happened).

After that, people went to base to rearm as Grunt, I and some other guy moved to the beach by the next city. There, Grunt set up a FARP and repaired all the Humvees at town, and I raised up a MASH for those hurt to heal up. I started then loading M203 rounds from the FARP to one of the Humvees, and the M136's from the ammo truck. The boys arrived from the base on a LB and had more ammo on them, which was transfered back to the Humvees. We then made a convoy with 4 Humvees, and went to next town. We had some trouble clearing a gas station, but it was done with just one casualty. Then we went inside town, infantry supporting Humvees, and we cleared it. Same next town, Infantry + Humvee convoy seemed to work pretty well!!!

Loved it. Good one Razers!
    |TG-69th|Kevlar

"Oh I know I don't think I see what I see what I'm thinking."

Re: Tuesday July 24th AAR

I hopped in during the assaults on Corizol and Ortego - Razer did a very good job of efficiently guiding the squad as well as its accomanying convoy consisting of HMMV's carrying ammo and occasionally a stryker or two. Also thanks to E-Male for providing air transport - an effective shuttle is key to providing a steady stream of reinforcements to the front lines.

It's interesting to see the pace of things picking up, in general it seems that more and more players are able to quickly sign in, squad up and join the battle.

Comment

Re: Tuesday July 24th AAR

Good observation Mosely. I was having video issues all evening so I missed most of the fun as I was only on for a few minutes at a time, but I liked the focus on the ground game. Sam did a great job with CAS while I was there. Even though he got shot down providing cover for my recovery mission. Great Comms (All Text), Sam.
      |TG-12th| tHa_KhAn

XBL GT: Khan58

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...