CoOp 9 Nov

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CoOp 9 Nov

Another stellar night of small unit tactics on the CoOp server tonight once again. I even saw a couple new faces jump in game trying to learn, good stuff. It was definitely interesting trying out some of the missions that we never played before.
    "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Re: CoOp 9 Nov

Indeed. Great time tonight. Props to everyone involved!
    | | |

Comment

Sorry I missed out(to tired to fire up the computer). I really enjoy a good night of co-op but it's rare to get the numbers needed. Next time ;)

Comment

Yeah was fun.

The mission where we had to take out the artillery was fun, I like to retry it one time but then with zero KIA. Also would like to retry the boat mission, looked simple at first, but proved to be quite difficult.

Comment

That boat mission was insanely decieving. It looked like a walk in the park at first! Then things got bad pretty damn fast! Good times.
          | | |

Comment

Originally posted by Taxi View Post

The mission where we had to take out the artillery was fun, I like to retry it one time but then with zero KIA.
            Hell ya it was fun! That is one of definate favorites on the server... 10th mountain its called :)
            Dizlor

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X