Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Training Camp, a ArmA mission review video...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Training Camp, a ArmA mission review video...

Here is footage from my favorite mission, Training Camp from Biff, using the 6th Sense mod... this is a multiplayer mission but I take on the challenge of squad leader of the idiot AI partners. lol

It's a enemy training camp on the Iraq/Iran border, mission: to clear out the camp of enemy combatants, kill the leader and blow up any and all vehicles.

Insertion is via Chinook helicopter, extraction the same...

Enemy patrols and re-enforcements are in the area.

The video is 150 MB's big, and 11 minutes long, I tried cutting out and down the footage to a reasonable amount...but it's just so hard when you got such great footage and action, lol.

I wish I was a better film editor then I am, I tried to add different views, cuts, and angles... but I am definitely not a good film maker, I wanted it to be like a movie of the mission from start to finish... but I need more practice and lessons for that. lol (Maybe one day, because I love this stuff.)

[media]http://www.gettacticaldammit.com/videos/ArmA%20Training%20Camp.wmv[/media]

(Recommend you right click and save as for stutter free viewing.)

PLEASE be advised that it is 4 PM Eastern, and I just started uploading the video, I have to leave for K9 training NOW, so it is not up yet... should be up no later then 5 PM Eastern (an hour)...so if you get an error, try again later... I have to leave, so wanted to post it before I left.
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: Training Camp, a ArmA mission review video...

I was all excited to watch it, and then I couldn't get it to play. Or download from your gettacticaldammit site.

Still want to watch it though!

Comment

read the last part of my post, and your time of posting. ;)

It's up now, just checked it.
      Last edited by Magnum50; 01-23-2008, 05:53 PM. Reason: added
      Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

it's working now, thanks!

I have a problem with skimming ;)

Comment

How did you do the Third person camera... or was it as simple as THIRD PERSON ENABLED?

It was good though.. Just needed more COW BELL!!!
          |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
          ..now where did I put my keys?

Comment

third person is enabled... I understand and would like to lock that, but first person takes terrible screenhots and video angles... most are shot in tactical view.
            Magnum |TG-18th|

Comment

Originally posted by peardog View Post
              It was good though.. Just needed more COW BELL!!!
              And then the double-bass kicks in.

Atomic Dog: Do it, hit it with a crowbar!
              Delta: I don't have a crowbar.
              Atomic Dog: Hit it with the dog!

Ednos: I just need to man up and get ready to have a testicle removed (which is what using Vista feels like)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X