• AAR - Surgical Strike

Surgical Strike:

Attendance:
    FeistySheep
    Ender
    Freebird
    TG-4th Delta
    TG-4th Xen

Starting at the edge of the city, Delta ordered the squad to move double time to the north to avoid patrols that are in the city. Moving in a Broken Line formation resembling a W, we moved to the Northwest of the objectives. Upon sighting bogeys on the roofs and in the back of the compound from the hill, we engaged those targets, then End and Xen moved to each flank around the compound taking up defensive position while being re inforced by the rest of the squad. Xen moved to the entrance of the compound with fiestysheep for support. Freebird and Delta came up the opposite side of entrance. To prove them cover, Xen engaged the enemy as they came out of the compound. After killing 6, delta and freebird move to entrance. Xen was killed when he stepped into the line of fire from inside the compound. He was the only casualty. Ender, DC'ed after initial engagement. With Fiestysheep as overwatch, Delta and Freebird proceeded to destroy Objective 1 and 2. All remaining members moved to extraction point.

There was some amazing teamwork shown today by all participating members. Ender was a Pub that joined and registered on TG and TS. Well done, and on a side note, I have to quote Delta, "dude you are a ninja, your always sneaking up on me and SH**"
    sigpic

Re: AAR - Surgical Strike

Amazing work tonight guys, that's the first time I've ever actually completed this mission. Major props to the newbies!! Phenomenal work for your first time at TG! Well done, all of you. By the way, Xen, you killed a hell of a lot more than 6.

Atomic Dog: Do it, hit it with a crowbar!
    Delta: I don't have a crowbar.
    Atomic Dog: Hit it with the dog!

Ednos: I just need to man up and get ready to have a testicle removed (which is what using Vista feels like)

Comment

wow - great job - that mission is HARD! did you end up lifting any OpFor NVG's or did you just do it before the sun went all the way down?

Comment

Nice job guys!
        | | |

Comment

I think one member ended up grabbing NVG. Not sure if more did.
          sigpic

Comment

:( aww no fair, wish i was there for that, it a great mission never had the chance to complete it.

My name: Adept a skilled or proficient person Abyss a deep, immeasurable space, gulf, or cavity
            So I'm a very skilled deep hole :D

Comment

Nice job guys. That is definitly a difficult one to complete. Hell I led a squad thru it one time and got 30 kills and we still lost :/ We did get into the camp though :P
              Dizlor

Comment

Yeah, I think fr33bird got the NVG's. But it was night the entire time. :D No sun went down.

Atomic Dog: Do it, hit it with a crowbar!
                Delta: I don't have a crowbar.
                Atomic Dog: Hit it with the dog!

Ednos: I just need to man up and get ready to have a testicle removed (which is what using Vista feels like)

Comment

well it starts near dark but after about 20 minutes or so you can't see ANYTHING (like locked-in-a-closet black)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X