Last sundays raid on the Airfield

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last sundays raid on the Airfield

I'm suprized that no one posted about the successful mission. We had old and new faces in attendence. It started off rather slow, picking our way along the exposed ridges working on taking out the forward shilka's and the infantry that supported them. After awhile and a steady stream of reinforcements (read respawns), we were able to work our way to the edge of the airfield as one team took the eastern side of the island and the other took the western side. In a daring move, yours truely, snuck up to the airfield and destroyed 3 of the 6 planes on the runway with the M136. As I was looking for reloads or a russian version, the last shilka was dropped and the CO advised that an Airstrike was inbound, the airstrike took out the rest of the enemy air assests. After taking cover in the wreckage of a blown out tank, the eastern squad was able to find and deal with a few of the t-72's that were part of the objective. The Western sqaud was able to move forward and hit two of the T-72's and the radio tower. The battle ended with the final T-72 being found and destoryed, not sure which squad got it.

Could we get the TG members that participated in this Mission to respond to this post? So we can get a head count, I think there were 14+ players. I had a great time and would like to do this again.
    sigpic

Re: Last sundays raid on the Airfield

I was there. It was a great mission. I'd like to try it with more people, and with a CO who coordinates both squads. Riyker (I think) and I were SL's, and we managed to set up a reasonalbe attack, but there were far too many deaths, me included. I did, however, manage to take out the last T-72 with an m136, from the top of the ridge we originally assaulted. I had to relearn how to snipe with that thing, but I'm there again. :)

Good times all around.

Comment

Re: Last sundays raid on the Airfield

Scored 51 kills with the M107 it was like shooting fish in a barrel so many targets to pick from :)

My name: Adept a skilled or proficient person Abyss a deep, immeasurable space, gulf, or cavity
      So I'm a very skilled deep hole :D

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X