ShackTac's Airborne Invasion of North Sahrani

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ShackTac's Airborne Invasion of North Sahrani

What do you get when ~50 players are scattered across North Sahrani in a night airborne assault, sans NVGs and radios, with only direct-speaking VON to communicate, and hundreds of SLA soldiers lurking in the shadows?

Well, in a word... you get epic. Read on if you're interested. :)
    ShackTac's Airborne Invasion of North Sahrani

Re: ShackTac's Airborne Invasion of North Sahrani

Kickass! Check out the videos.
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
    I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
    Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

great stuff..Great AAR... !!! What was the Debug command you typed in around the FLARES video?
      |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
      ..now where did I put my keys?

Comment

Originally posted by peardog View Post
        great stuff..Great AAR... !!! What was the Debug command you typed in around the FLARES video?
        #debug von, it's something we use to give diagnostics to BIS re: the voice-over-net functionality.

Comment

Wow this is awesome! Your AAR is great, as always!

Also, the videos add so much more to the content. Great article overall.

Comment

Very nice! Looked like an intense time.
            | | |

Comment

That's awesome. I love night time missions with no NVG's.

Comment

Looked awesome. Great AAR aswell, almost sounded like some novel :P

Would love to do a mission like that but dont have the player base at TG :(

My name: Adept a skilled or proficient person Abyss a deep, immeasurable space, gulf, or cavity
                So I'm a very skilled deep hole :D

Comment

yeah, I would like to try a mission like that as well. But like you said, with 10 people or so, it wouldn't be very intresting. Dslyecxi will have to invite us next time ;)

Comment

I will come to your house and do your dishes to be able to take part in just one event of this size haha.
                    FORMER 22ND RRR/FORMER 1ST JTOC/ ALWAYS A TACTICALGAMER

Spartan 4

Comment

Once the upcoming patch is out in the public's hands, we can look into doing some kind of joint op with this (and other) missions. Until then, unfortunately, our hands are tied - we're not running the public 1.09 anymore. :(

Comment

Wait... you mean they have ANOTHER patch out soon, AND you guys are already using it?!
                        The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
                        I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
                        Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Originally posted by ednos View Post
                          Wait... you mean they have ANOTHER patch out soon, AND you guys are already using it?!
                          They mentioned their plans when they released 1.09. The final patch will be labeled as 1.11 or 1.12 - 1.09 is just a public beta.

Comment

I remember the good ole days when the patch for ofp that was before 1.46 would not allow you to land choppers with the keyboard heh.

Anyway nice AAR Only problem I had was some black box kept popping up in the lower left corner of the first video not sure if that was on my end though.
                            "Gentlemen you can't fight in here this is the war room!"

Comment

Dslyecxi good to see your back writing the AAR's i missed them :) For the mission... sounds like what every ARMA player would want. I am jealous.
                              An nescis, mi fili, quantilla sapientia mundus regatur?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X