Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Doh! Op: Cold December or Op: December or something.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doh! Op: Cold December or Op: December or something.

Final part of the mission. After successfully ambushing the large enemy column south of Masbete, the remaining team members have moved to the warehouse. After Gillespie eliminates the guards inside the warehouse itself who are guarding the T-72 tanks, the three of us plant our satchel charges on the enemy armor. Gillespie and Tripper take up position outside the western wall of the warehouse, about 7 meters away against the fence. Legs (I think) moves off to set up a follow-on RPG shot to an enemy BMP-2 sitting outside the gate.

Tripper detonates his satchel charge and Gillespie, kneeling immediately behind him sees the blast wave and shrapnel from the resulting explosion wash the valiant soldier away in a red mist of gore and body parts (he literally disappeared from my screen, apparently blown through the fence). The ammunition in the tanks blows, setting off a catastrophic explosion that destroys both the warehouse and ends the life of Gillespie, who like Tripper chose to remain on-site to ensure the evil SLA forces were deprived of their outdated Soviet tanks.

Legs (I think it was Legs) - driven into a killing rage after seeing his comrades perish in such a gruesome fashion - screams (well, not really screams as he didn't have a microphone) unintelligible curses and charges the BMP-2 with his RPG but is unfortunately blasted into chunks by the APC's 20mm autocannon.

In other words, we stood too closely to the explosions like utter goons, and Legs strolled out in front of a BMP-2 that was sitting 5 meters away with its barrel pointed at the entrance. But it's all in how you spin the story that matters. :)

Re: Doh! Op: Cold December or Op: December or something.

lol nice :P

My name: Adept a skilled or proficient person Abyss a deep, immeasurable space, gulf, or cavity
    So I'm a very skilled deep hole :D

Comment

Hahha, GOD that was awesome!!

Atomic Dog: Do it, hit it with a crowbar!
      Delta: I don't have a crowbar.
      Atomic Dog: Hit it with the dog!

Ednos: I just need to man up and get ready to have a testicle removed (which is what using Vista feels like)

Comment

Yeah. I wish, wish, wish I had a screenshot or something to that effect.

Comment

Well your in luck cause Bamboo has the explosion on video. I on the other hand was taken out by the flanking infantry outside the camp, after the ambush.
          sigpic

Comment

He does, indeed! Excellent capture by him.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X