The Great Escape

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Great Escape

The message had just come over TS: "Be careful, OpFor will sometimes drop their weapons and surrender."

Interesting. I didn't know that. I wondered to myself, how would that go down?

As I rounded the corner, I came face to face with two enemy soldiers, obviously unarmed. Capturing them was easy, a press of a key and done. Now what do I do with them?

A heli was coming in, there was a brief discussion about transferring the POWs to it. The 'copter landed, and the prisoners rebelled. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

They stopped following me around, and I was fumbling through unfamiliar menus. Another heli landed, and I had four people helping me figure out how to move the prisoners onto the helicopter.

There! That's how it's done! I skillfully moved the prisoner onto the helicopter, where he swiftly moved into the pilot seat and took off. I watched the Little Bird rise into the air, mocking me. Further mocking me, it appeared I still had some sort of "control" over the prisoner, and therefore kept giving him futile orders to land. I will assume he did land eventually, but it wasn't anyplace nearby.

How much does a Little Bird cost again?

Re: The Great Escape

Originally posted by Tripper View Post
    The message had just come over TS: "Be careful, OpFor will sometimes drop their weapons and surrender."

Interesting. I didn't know that. I wondered to myself, how would that go down?

As I rounded the corner, I came face to face with two enemy soldiers, obviously unarmed. Capturing them was easy, a press of a key and done. Now what do I do with them?

A heli was coming in, there was a brief discussion about transferring the POWs to it. The 'copter landed, and the prisoners rebelled. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

They stopped following me around, and I was fumbling through unfamiliar menus. Another heli landed, and I had four people helping me figure out how to move the prisoners onto the helicopter.

There! That's how it's done! I skillfully moved the prisoner onto the helicopter, where he swiftly moved into the pilot seat and took off. I watched the Little Bird rise into the air, mocking me. Further mocking me, it appeared I still had some sort of "control" over the prisoner, and therefore kept giving him futile orders to land. I will assume he did land eventually, but it wasn't anyplace nearby.

How much does a Little Bird cost again?
    LOL That slippery SOB!!! I got out of the helo to try to help "motivate" those guys and he jumped in the second I jumped out. I turned around and he was off into the wild blue yonder.... :row__577:
    Dizlor

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
    X