080321 - 1.11 Initiation Session Screenpost

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 080321 - 1.11 Initiation Session Screenpost

Good games to everyone who showed up for the initial 1.11 ArmA gaming on the TG server. I won't have an opportunity to do any kind of extensive AAR of this session, but I did take the time to collect some screens of it all. You can find said screens here:
    http://dslyecxi.com/screens/Armed_As.../21_TG/Picasa/

My main comments would be that everyone did a good job for the two missions I was present for. It was good to see that pubbies and TG'ers could work fairly smoothly together with a bit of help from the 1.11 VON system. The SimHQ missions were a bit on the easy side (tons of assets, not too many AI), but on the other hand, the easy nature of them made it simpler for the mix of players to work together without having to worry about constant attrition.

All in all it was fun. Hopefully there will be revived interest in ArmA at TG due to 1.11, and perhaps once 1.12 swings around as a final patch, ArmA at TG will be back to where it was participation-wise quite some months ago.

Re: 080321 - 1.11 Initiation Session Screenpost

Nice shots... and thanks again for helpin us sort that out! We have had some pretty good numbers on the server the last couple of days so I think you're right :)

... and btw.. nice job catching us bailing out of the Cobra ;) lousy strellas
    Dizlor

Comment

Re: 080321 - 1.11 Initiation Session Screenpost

Arma is at 1.11?? Wow... I though 1.09 was cutting edge (or not official) at this point..
      |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
      ..now where did I put my keys?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...