Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sunday March 30th COOP Event Pics (56K Warning)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday March 30th COOP Event Pics (56K Warning)

Decided to take some Pictures during the COOP Event, hopefully I hosted them the right way. If anyone else has some good pictures from the even go ahead and add them :D

It was a great Coop Event, I stuck around for over 3 Hours and now have bed Sores and wrist sores, but it was definitely worth it.

Warming up with some Airport CQC

Stryker coming in for Support Fire

Light Enemy Armor being Destroyed

Machine Gunner covering our Six'

Assaulting Enemy controlled Town

Advancing through Town

Advancing through Town #2

Everyone in Town dead but me

Re: Sunday March 30th COOP Event Pics (56K Warning)

which key are you pressing for these screenshots?

Comment

That town was a saughterfest
      "Today's public figures can no longer write their own speeches or books, and there is some evidence that they can't read them either." -- Gore Vidal

|TG| Jaman

Comment

Originally posted by Jaman View Post
        That town was a saughterfest
        I think I found a glitch with those screen windows on tents. BLUFOR was moving in to kill a T72 and retrieve documents from a tent right next to it. We killed the T72 and the enemies around the tent. I advanced on the tent and took a look through the screen windows. The inside was clear of enemies and I saw the easel holding the documents (very clearly).

Moved to enter the tent and as soon as I ducked inside, there were two guys with PKMs lying in the floor directly infront of the easel. I got one but the other wasted me.

So I went back and looked through the screen windows again...no dead bodies, no alive bodies, just the easel. For safety's sake I hosed a few rounds in there and heard a guy moan as he died. This time when I went in they were both dead.

Be careful advancing on tents even if you look through the screen windows. On this mission at least there was a glitch where you could see everything in the tent BUT the bad guys.

Comment

Originally posted by vanity11 View Post
          which key are you pressing for these screenshots?
          I use Fraps and have it binded to my "T" key for screen shots.

Comment

Originally posted by vanity11 View Post
            I think I found a glitch with those screen windows on tents. BLUFOR was moving in to kill a T72 and retrieve documents from a tent right next to it. We killed the T72 and the enemies around the tent. I advanced on the tent and took a look through the screen windows. The inside was clear of enemies and I saw the easel holding the documents (very clearly).

Moved to enter the tent and as soon as I ducked inside, there were two guys with PKMs lying in the floor directly infront of the easel. I got one but the other wasted me.

So I went back and looked through the screen windows again...no dead bodies, no alive bodies, just the easel. For safety's sake I hosed a few rounds in there and heard a guy moan as he died. This time when I went in they were both dead.

Be careful advancing on tents even if you look through the screen windows. On this mission at least there was a glitch where you could see everything in the tent BUT the bad guys.
            Yeah I always tend to fire a few rounds into all kinds of tents. I used to hate it in OFP when they would be able to pinpoint you through tents and kill you even though they couldn't see you. It was very annoying. I think that is where I picked up the "shoot all tents" lesson. The only times I don't are if it is likely there is a friendly inside or its a hostage rescue mission.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X