Last Night! Urban Settlements

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last Night! Urban Settlements

Firstly to all who played last night (Pacific Time), what a truly good fun night! We played this map for many hours, good bunch of guys on and I have not laughed so hard in ages! Gogeta and Shaf bore witness to a number of calamity attempts to get the helo to the Masbete ridge. I was first person into the server and so I ended up with Pilot Duty.

I was the first person to offer this position to anyone else as my Pilot skills in fiirst person are not bad, but also not superb! We got shot down, by a Shilka, then next take off, fog rolled in, I rolled down the cliff after take off on my usual approach only to turn a little too early and we hit the cliff face!

The great thing about it was, everyone was having a laugh and a joke about it "ladies and gentlemen welcome to Air Hell" that sort of thing. I have to say thanks to all onboard as they took it very well and the comments had me in tears of laughter. We got a few good landings in then I switched role.

DANiel then took over and we had another couple of shoot down incidents and the comments (in jest and fun) were flying all around the helo, then we got lost and we landed right in the middle of enemy territory south of Baga, with Legion and I saying...."er hello....this is BAAAAAAAD place to be", where upon we died but Legion had got out in time and was now stuck behind enemy lines surrounded by tanks! His commentary making it back to Baga was hilarious!

The stick DANiel was taking (again all in good spirit) was one of the funniest nights I have had on ARMA and made for a pleasant change to the pure mission focus. I love the tactics of a good mission, but last night was just bloody good fun. Especially with the running commentary on which snacks to get next from the fridge to go with the bottle of Red I had been forced to drink all by myself!

Thanks to all who were on, for making it such an amusing evening!

Best
    BD1
    BlackDog1

"What we do in life... echoes in eternity!"

Re: Last Night! Urban Settlements

I'm DANiel. I know that's a big mistake, I'm new to ArmA and still learning how to play, its not a simple game isn't it? All I can say is I'll keep practice and practice.
    Now, let's mourn for the people who dead in that chopper accident...

Comment

That was a hilarious game. Glad I was there.

Welcome to TG, DANiel!

Comment

Originally posted by Shafik View Post
        That was a hilarious game. Glad I was there.

Welcome to TG, DANiel!
        Second that XD I too am glad I was there... with my Huge barrel of peanut butter that is :P I eventually took over the pilot spot and flew people around till 8:30 am......:madsmile:
        Dizlor

Comment

Missions with mass fractricides can be some of the best :) Sound like you guys had a blast - wish I coulda been there
          Jex.

Comment

Think i caught the end of that session, wish i had been there for it all though, sounded brill!!!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X