Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, its nice and early in the US, and its 4.30 here in the UK, and Grunt and Myself just completed the Especas Commando mission all on out own!

Suffered only 4 casualties betwee us, and completed all of our ojectives, and left a great big trail of destruction behind us! Some great close support, simply because lone wolfing it was suicide, as the sneaky bastards we were fighting against were so damned hard to see, and some had silenced weapons, so you would see the dirt pop, and have no clue where it was from!

Absolutely awesome, hope we can try it with more guys on later tonight when the server fills up! Hell ofa fun missio, that REQUIRES team work, which is what TG is all about, andwhy we succeededin completing it so well! ;)
    Attached Files

Re: 03.08.08

Ha - Jeepo your tired writing is bordering on drunk. I seriously had a hard time reading that!

I'm in for the next run of this!

Comment

Oh Mose.... a little harsh! :D

My keyboard is crap on this lappy and often it misses letters when I have hit them and then I miss it when I scan quickly before posting.

I understood it all, but maybe a quick proof read before posting could have tidied it a bit! ;)
      BlackDog1

"What we do in life... echoes in eternity!"

Comment

Actually, my 3 month old eclipse 2 is busted, going to return it this week, bloody annoying thing, but does give me the ability to play until 7am in the dark! ;-) I am typing this on my blackberry though, should be pretty much flawless!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X