07.08.08 Bagango Shutdown

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 07.08.08 Bagango Shutdown

Well, what can i say!? This is just a place marker for a better AAR, but wow, what an amazing night of ArmA gaming! Sam has the pics, so hopefully we will see these soon! Epic leading as usual from Beta and Blackpoodle, in a map with no respawns, we had very few casualties, very professional in every aspect, from the orders to the planning, from the radio comms to the fire discipline! One of my most enjoyed nights to date!

Add your thoughts guys, but im sure there were many other impressed people on the server too. Over 3 hours later and i only left because its 8.00am and i need to sleep!

Awesome

Re: 07.08.08 Bagango Shutdown

Indeed. A good mission.

From my count, we had 4 legit casualties. Just finished the mission 5 minutes ago. It didn't end ... but we cleared all of Bagango and destroyed the power station ... so we called it a win.

Thanks to the fire team leaders I had, made things a lot easier.

Furthermore, we can be very thankful that the AI doesn't respond to VON transmissions ... there was enough idle chatter on the move to let the whole island know where we are :)

Apparently Sam Hoy got 42 shots this event, so I heard he might be making another little video.

A picture of our daring photographer in the typical "Captain Morgan" pose:

Last edited by beita; 08-07-2008, 03:41 AM. Reason: Added picture.

Comment

definitely a fun night! I lucked out that the AI was on and I was able to reconnect in the same spot after my game crashed twice. Good job COing beta.
      Nox
      Formerly 22ndRRR and |TG-7th|

Comment

One of the best night I've had in WEEKS.
        Great leadership coming from Beta and Blackdog as usual. We had some really good players. It was fun and organized...its a shame I ****ing died...running into a door. That was ****ing lame...but it was 0235 had to call it a night....

Hope to see you guys on tonight.

-- I always wanted TG to be different than anyone else out there. We need to be unique in what we offer and how we play, if not we are simply competing with everyone else. --
        The BigC

Comment

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61o3uGEaPBU[/media]

Comment

Top quality again mate!

Yes a superb night mission and what TG is all about, Teamwork, Discipline, Fun, Comms, Tactics, oh and fun!
            BlackDog1

"What we do in life... echoes in eternity!"

Comment

Originally posted by Blackdog1-22 Reg.SAS View Post
              Top quality again mate!

Yes a superb night mission and what TG is all about, Teamwork, Discipline, Fun, Comms, Tactics, oh and fun!
              And naked belly dancers....right?

Sam...kudos to the video...its awesome. I love the atmosphere and the general feeling, plus the music is superb. I vote Sam as the new Combat Camera guy. Give us more of these videos...great stuff to promote |TG| as the leading community in ArmA. And again this was a perfect night guys.

-- I always wanted TG to be different than anyone else out there. We need to be unique in what we offer and how we play, if not we are simply competing with everyone else. --
              The BigC

Comment

Great Video....Sams new Avator:
                Attached Files

Comment

Brilliant Vid Sam. Wish I was there that night. Tell me the truth--Hemingway wrote the text, didn't he?
                  sigpic
                  |TG-1st|Grunt
                  ARMA Admin (retired)
                  Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed