Domination Video from 8-2-08

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Domination Video from 8-2-08

I meant to record just the Blackhawk part of this video, and forgot fraps was on, and ended up recording about 30 mins. of the mission. So I decided to turn the whole thing into a movie.

I decided this for 1 reason, to show the PR forum players interested in ARMA what a mission and comms runs like, and how much slower than PR it is.

2nd, I also wanted to show what it is like when 1 or 2 players goof off and cut up and run off at the mouth on comms. It ruins the game for other players, and makes it a lot harder to listen to the plan and enemy contacts.

But the crazy thing is this is something that happens very rarely on TG's server. It is not usually tolerated, and it will be cracked down on a bit more in the future. The person in this video was actually asked a couple times by me to stop (you can't hear my comms for some reason). After being warned about a kick, he stopped.

But the mission went really well. It was about 30mins. so I will have to break it up into 3 parts to keep it high-rez. Posting part 1 now, and probably part 2 tomorrow. But then I will be at my upload limit on that site, and may have to wait for part 3 till Sun/Mon.

Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!! :row__523:

Remember to click through to the main site if you get the little pop up window for the high-def

http://vimeo.com/1485989

LINKS

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Re: Domination Video from 8-2-08

Nice video...thats me piloting the lead blackhawk... guess it was a good flight...beside the final approach.
    Great game as usual.
    Think you could send me this file b'boo? so i can save it to my HDD

Part 2 not uploaded yet?

-- I always wanted TG to be different than anyone else out there. We need to be unique in what we offer and how we play, if not we are simply competing with everyone else. --
    The BigC

Comment

oK, here is part 2. It isn't nearly as good of quality, because as I said I had to fit it under a certain ammount of mb. But Sun. or Mon. I will post part 3, and I can post it back to very good quality. Part 3 is all the actual fighting.

[media]http://vimeo.com/1497008[/media]

And xmaster, you can actually download it from that video site. There is a link, and it is usually pretty fast.

LINKS

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Comment

Oh I had to scroll down...cool.

Thanks Bboo

-- I always wanted TG to be different than anyone else out there. We need to be unique in what we offer and how we play, if not we are simply competing with everyone else. --
        The BigC

Comment

can't wait for the third part!

IN GAME ARMA: |TG-Irr| Lq.Snake

Comment

Turns out their "week" turns over at midnight central time on Wed., not the weekend.
            So last night I stayed up and tried to upload it, only to find the site say conversion failed when I checked this morning. So I have uploaded again, and crossing my fingers. Should be a few hours from now.

LINKS

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Comment

awesome videos! pretty funny too!

Comment

The Vimeo site had some tech problems so it took longer than expected to get this 3rd part hosted, but here it is. I wish it was just a tiny bit clearer so you could see what we are shooting at, but it looks like you will have to download the movie to see the bad guys. Size is about 225mb or so.

Enjoy...............

Uncut Mission Part3

LINKS

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Comment

Part 3 is great Bamboo - thanks for posting. The shot of the squads crossing the bridge was nice. You sure like to shoot at trees though!

Comment

Hey, why not :D

They don't move much :row__642::row__523:

LINKS

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Comment

Ooooops sorry mum....potty mouth! :D
                      BlackDog1

"What we do in life... echoes in eternity!"

Comment

LOL that bit with Digital was well funny and then even funnier to see all those names pop up for VON as everyone creases up. The rest of the video was intense, even hearing the FF incident and the cry for "MEDIC!".

Now how much better is that to people running around doing their own thing? Just goes to show what a plan and teamwork can add to the experience. Great stuff on that attack guys - wish I could have been there for it :)

Thanks for the vids Bamboo - we'll have to make you our official "Charlie MoPic" :)
                        Jex.

Comment

Awesome videos!
                          Thanks for posting.
                          Sorry for my English :)
                          Indirect Fire - Basic: Advanced:
                          Basic Forward Observer -

Comment

Nicely done, Bamboo. Looking forward to squading up with you. You demonstrated excellent planning, leadership, and communication.

It was quite funny (and sad) to hear some tool in the first video say "Don't tell me what to do, I am my own man" -- he was kicked or left very soon after that. That comment was an excellent example of the type of attitude that does not belong on TG nor in a military simulation.
                            sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                            X