Running and Screaming

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Running and Screaming

We were working Operation Gloria last night. Second section was tasked with filling the BH with ammo and AT tubes to bring to a beleaguered First section. The rumor was that there was a lot of armor.

So, we fill the BH, fly to the LZ and then empty the BH. We then arm up and head out to fill in for Section 1 while they rearmed. I was looking forward to being pinned by armor, let me tell you.

Section 2 was trudging up a hill towards Section 1, when we saw two friendly soldiers running down the road toward us. "Fantastic! Section 1 has sent us a few scouts to lead us back to their position. How thoughtful!"

That was when I heard the screaming. One of them screaming in the distance, the wailing getting louder as he got closer. ...aaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAA! It was at this point I noticed that it was Xmaster, and he had no weapon. Xmaster ran past us and then continued down the hill to the resupply point, his screams fading in the distance ...AAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaa!

Totally surreal. We had been serious for the last 3 hours, but at this point I could not stop laughing. One of my squad mates quipped that it might be smart to follow the screaming guy running away from enemy armor.

By the time I got the tears wiped from my eyes we had set up an ambush that stalled the oncoming armor (what was it? 3 tanks and 2 BDRMs?) long enough for Xmaster and friend to rearm and join the ambush. We couldn't outright kill too many of the vehicles, so we called in a gunship attack that finished the milling armor. We mopped up the remaining crew/infantry.

Thanks Xmaster! That was seriously funny.

Re: Running and Screaming

euhh o.O...

cant remember this...when did this happen?

Anyways, thanks. Glad i made you laugh.

...i guess

-- I always wanted TG to be different than anyone else out there. We need to be unique in what we offer and how we play, if not we are simply competing with everyone else. --
    The BigC

Comment

I have heard X and his screams, sounds like a 14 year old girl!?!?;)

Comment

Originally posted by Jeepo_SAS View Post
        I have heard X and his screams, sounds like a 14 year old girl!?!?;)
        And I bet you like it!

-- I always wanted TG to be different than anyone else out there. We need to be unique in what we offer and how we play, if not we are simply competing with everyone else. --
        The BigC

Comment

Originally posted by Xmaster View Post
          And I bet you like it!

well played.....
          that sounds like a good idea trooper.
          -Vulcan

Comment

Hah, sometimes the virtual battlefield is more realistic than once thought.

You should have shot him saying "No retreat comrade!"
            "A Veteran is someone who , at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to
            'The United states of America' for an amount of 'upto and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way to many people in this country who no longer understand it."-Author Unknown

"I got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section" -Any.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X