A distinct lack of AAR's!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A distinct lack of AAR's!

Especially for Avgani and a lot of the guys playing the mod server....

Lets get some reports going again fellas! Lets also get some ribbon nominations going again!

:D

BD1
    BlackDog1

"What we do in life... echoes in eternity!"

Re: A distinct lack of AAR's!

It's just alot of work typing all the info, if it wasnt for my lazyness I would do them :(

as for nominations I have one but forgot the guys name lol

My name: Adept a skilled or proficient person Abyss a deep, immeasurable space, gulf, or cavity
    So I'm a very skilled deep hole :D

Comment

Re: A distinct lack of AAR's!

Effort Adept.....it doesnt take much to write down a quick AAR, it does not have to be the Bible in length! Getting all the mods working, designing missions and running games takes a lot of work, but we all need to do our bit to help keep this community heading in the right direction.

So to everyone I ask, that if your not experienced enough to design missions, or help run competitions, etc, then see what you can do for your community rather than just taking the attitude of "well so long as I can get the quick game I want, I dont need to do anything else". Because eventually those who are currently doing this work, and constantly squad leading and doing everything else eventually say "screw it, I have had enough".

So I and all the admins here need and look to you guys for help and assitance where you can and if that means even writing an AAR or nominating team mates for their efforts, the lets get this happening agan!!!!!!!!
      BlackDog1

"What we do in life... echoes in eternity!"

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...