Hell Of Corazol - 12/27/08 - 1h00 AM GMT-5

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hell Of Corazol - 12/27/08 - 1h00 AM GMT-5

Last night, after all the mess we had on the ACE server, i came back for a quick game before heading to bed.

Turned out I lead a few guys ( 12 guys) into corazol moving through the eastern suburbs.

Point of this thread: Thank you to anybody involved. Was great leading you. Everyone followed orders and everything wen quite good.

Then my net crashed.

Thanks StaticJack for helping me out on this one too.

And again, thanks to everyone involved.

-- I always wanted TG to be different than anyone else out there. We need to be unique in what we offer and how we play, if not we are simply competing with everyone else. --
    The BigC

Re: Hell Of Corazol - 12/27/08 - 1h00 AM GMT-5

When you got disconnected, we figured it would please you if we stuck with the plan and take out that artillery piece back at OBJ 1 so we actually did. After that, just to please you even more, we took out ALL artillery pieces in Corazol. Thanks for the great game everyone especially StaticJack who stepped up and took command. Hope we have another game like this, soon!

IN GAME ARMA: |TG-Irr| Lq.Snake

Comment

Originally posted by nthamma View Post
      When you got disconnected, we figured it would please you if we stuck with the plan and take out that artillery piece back at OBJ 1 so we actually did.
      You indeed see me pleased Snake ;) <3

-- I always wanted TG to be different than anyone else out there. We need to be unique in what we offer and how we play, if not we are simply competing with everyone else. --
      The BigC

Comment

ACE has been a Blast on the sever. Can't wait to play some ACE intended missions and Yes it was good times for sure. ;)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X