Video and Screenshots 1/4/2009

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video and Screenshots 1/4/2009

I don't remember the mission name is someone could tell me I will change this title. However there was almost 50 players and a lot of good tactical movement.

However I have discovered that I can not get any sound recorded regardless of what I select in Xfire. This sucks because a lot of the video I took was made better by the rounds going off. Also, I was unaware of the low quality of Xfire videos. As such, I deleted the files off my system and can't recover them.

I deleted all of the low level videos showing nothing (since you can't see it like I can). In any case, I did my best and will have FRAPs ready next time. For now, enjoy.

Most of my video is from this event:
    xfire.com/profile/cptspyder/videos/arma/

First 4 rows (minus 1st 2 from PvP Human Shield) are the ones from this event:
    xfire.com/screenshots/cptspyder/

You have to copy and paste because of weird permissions on these forums!

Re: Video and Screenshots 1/4/2009

Here you go mate, thanks for taking these, and you guys done great last night!:

http://www.xfire.com/profile/cptspyder/videos/arma/

http://www.xfire.com/screenshots/cptspyder/

Comment

Last nights co op was a lot of fun.
      Great job to all, as we had a lot of good teamplayers last night. My hats off to my entire squad last night, as you guys were beautiful following every order. I had NO ONE run off the entire mission. Everyone was iether with me, or my 2ic the entire time.

Comment

I miss playing with ya guys :(

Trying to get some free time.

-- I always wanted TG to be different than anyone else out there. We need to be unique in what we offer and how we play, if not we are simply competing with everyone else. --
        The BigC

Comment

Come on X! As for Spyder, in Xfire, on your vide settings, chage sound input to wave. BUT you do lose your mic sounds

Comment

Actually, I am going to post up my most successful squad ambush to date, taken this morning, its a hard assed missions which we failed, but the ambush was a stonking success!

Comment

I love how everything blows up at the same time.

-- I always wanted TG to be different than anyone else out there. We need to be unique in what we offer and how we play, if not we are simply competing with everyone else. --
              The BigC

Comment

Yeah I am pretty sure it is fixed now. I set my video resolution to FULL (Im a n00b) and I installed the newest audio drivers.

Comment

Cool Vids Spider.... unfortunately the last video with the "ACE bug" is not an ACE bug.
                  It's an Arma Bug introduced with beta patch 1.09. A relative bug is also that since then the sun on sunsets or dawns are shining THROUGH mountains.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X