Afghan Village Weps Cache Mission 31/01/2009

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Afghan Village Weps Cache Mission 31/01/2009

Gents just want to apologise for the mess the mission turned into. I got shot trying to link up with AlphaSierras squad during the initial phase of the mission. After healing I got headbug and was nolonger able to give orders.

Thanks to Delta/Charlie/Bravo leaders at doing a great job under the chaotic circumstances. Those with leading experience please post your tips and judgement. Do not hold back on critics please

best

ramp out

sigpic

Re: Afghan Village Weps Cache Mission 31/01/2009

Well that o.k. man. I think we'll let that Court Marshall slide this time. lol J/K. U know, that mission REALLY needs to be revised. I think respawn and ammo crates at a little starting base would do nicely. With the size of the mission, and the technical difficulties (lag, head bug, insurgents shooting thru walls etc.), it could use a little looking into. Also, its pretty unrealistic. That number of insurgents.. my God, they wouldn't send in 30 men. They'd send a batallion or more.
    Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity. - General George S. Patton.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
    X