Operation Perfect Utopia -- 02/11/09

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Operation Perfect Utopia -- 02/11/09

Here are a few screenshots from Operation Perfect Utopia.

Elements from 1Section, Charlie Squad moving towards their objective zone. This picture was taken during Operation Perfect Utopia. Multiple elements from the 26th Marine Expeditionary Units were tasked with moving on an un-disclosed urban center, eastern Europe to defeat and route Soviet forces in the area.

2 Soldiers from 1Section, Charlie Squad providing suppressing fire while the rest of the element moves up.

Men from 1Section, Charlie Squad moving in on the targeted area.

1Section, Charlie Squad securing a foothold in the Shipyard, east of the targeted area.

1Section, Charlie Squad scanning horizon for enemy contacts.

1Section, Charlie squad moving east, through a small housing complex, towards the city center.

1section, Charlie Squad on the outskirts of the targeted area about to move inside of town. At this point, Alpha and Bravo remained in the housing complex, providing Charlie with covering fire.

Men from 1Section, Charlie Squad, FireTeam Bravo covering the northern flank. The rest of the element stayed behind to provide AT support. At this point, Alpha and Bravo squads were catching up with the rest of Charlie.

1Section, Charlie Squad moving North on a strip of road.

1Section, Charlie Squad command element issuing orders under the cover of Platoon HQ's FireTeam.

2 men from 1Section, Charlie Squad, FireTeam Bravo covering while the rest of team prepares to advance.

-- I always wanted TG to be different than anyone else out there. We need to be unique in what we offer and how we play, if not we are simply competing with everyone else. --
    The BigC

Re: Operation Perfect Utopia -- 02/11/09

Great shots!

Playername Sparks444 in BF2

Comment

Thanks <3

-- I always wanted TG to be different than anyone else out there. We need to be unique in what we offer and how we play, if not we are simply competing with everyone else. --
      The BigC

Comment

Nice work again mate :)

What photoshop effects are you putting on the images or are they just straight screenshots? The SIMHQ AAR pictures seem as if they have been photoshopped more than these.

Great job :)

Nil Desperandum Auspice Deo

Comment

Looks like the contrast has been raised a little. (screenshots in Arma tends to be a bit grey-ish)

Playername Sparks444 in BF2

Comment

Originally posted by Sabre View Post
            Nice work again mate :)

What photoshop effects are you putting on the images or are they just straight screenshots? The SIMHQ AAR pictures seem as if they have been photoshopped more than these.

Great job :)
            Thanks.

In photoshop, I use multiple filters.

Yes they're less photoshoped than the ones I did for my SimHQ report. Didn't have as much time. But in the end, I could use all the same settings, the screenshots wouldnt look the same.

Example. For this set...I did tried with the SimHQ settings. I loaded my SimHQ PSD, took my favourite screen, and applied the same filters and settings to one from Op Perfect Utopia and the outcome wasnt so great.

I usually uses:
            --Levels : To change the balance between light and dark
            --Color Balance: To fix all the colors of the screenshot and make them look better
            --Sharpen + Fade Sharpen: Make edges rougher, brings out texture.
            --Gaussian Blur: Everything is done manually. I apply my blur, disable it with a mask, and then set values for some areas. For these
            screens, the values were: Far=80% / Middle: 40% / Close: 20%
            --Gradient Map: Brings out some more colors/details.
            --Photo filter to blend everything nicely with a small color tone (usually beige)

So its different each time. In the end, it always depend how you want to set the mood of the screenshot.

The BigC

Comment

EXCELLENT AAR XMASTER!! This is an excellent mission and the pictures are excellent!
              FORMER 22ND RRR/FORMER 1ST JTOC/ ALWAYS A TACTICALGAMER

Spartan 4

Comment

Thanks buddy <3
                With all this feedback, It pumps me to put my life (virtually) on the line on each game even more!. Expect more AARs.

The BigC

Comment

XMASTER! These pictures are horrible! My grandma could do better than this! HAHA j/p :]

But no really, you are an awesome man for taking all these fantastic screen shots. I would SO HIRE YOU! ;)

Continue with the screen shots, they are great!

IN GAME ARMA: |TG-Irr| Lq.Snake

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X