Early morning Thursday 3/19 "Something Eagle" or "Eagle Something"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Early morning Thursday 3/19 "Something Eagle" or "Eagle Something"

I finally got ACE up to date and Afghan Avgani working and got some good play in last night. We had some really cool TvT going and then everyone switched over to server 2.

AceKing suggested we try some of his new missions and I ended up getting booted. When they started the first mission I had a message pop up saying I could not play the mission because of a something "net" addon that had been deleted. I forget the name of the mission, but it had "Eagle" in it I think.

We had some really good games going and I was upset when I couldn't keep going with everyone, even though I really needed to go to bed since it was almost 4am.

If anyone could help me out with this I would appreciate it.

Re: Early morning Thursday 3/19 "Something Eagle" or "Eagle Something"

Server #2 is running Avgani and Afghan village while #1 isn't, so that's probably why you where kicked. Check out the sticky at the Arma mods forum here for what you need, download links and installation instructions.

edit: And I mean you might be missing some parts of Afghan and Avgani. The pack includes several other addons besides the islands themselves.

Comment

I'll check that sticky out but I did get the Afghan Avgani stuff installed. The first game I played that night was in the Afghan village, so I think my install is good.

I checked my folders against the screen shots in the Afghan Avgani thread that is running in the general discussions forum and everything looked to be in line.

Are there different versions of the Afghan Avgani map pack? The only one I found was the opx.7z

I just checked and the "NET" file that seems to be in question, "bk12_NET_HANGERS_US", is in the "ACE-Islands/Addons" folder down at the bottom of the list and I have it, so I really don't know what is going on here now.

Are there different versions of the ACE islands pack ?

One more question, how do I set up so I can post some screen shots I have of all these folders?

Thanks for the help, I feel like I am being a totally FUBAR PITA but I am reading these threads and following the directions and I seem to be running into problems anyways.

Comment

War Eagle was the name the mission.

The easiest way to get a screenshot of files is to simply open up the folder, hit "Print Screen" then paste into MSPaint or whatever pic editing software you use, then upload the result to imageshack.us.

Comment

Find the bk12 Net hangars files and drop them into your main arma addons folder and you should be golden.
          BlackDog1

"What we do in life... echoes in eternity!"

Comment

Until you come across a signed server.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X