Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Operation Minotaur

****Placeholder****

EDIT: PDF no longer required, Xmaster posted Screeshots of his awesome briefing.
    Last edited by Jeepo; 04-12-2009, 09:32 PM.

Re: Operation Minotaur

56MB pdf wtf! It rocks, wish i had seen it before the mission.

Was a great event, even though we got a bit headless, when our INdepedent leader went down in the first 20 min.

Thx all for a great coop evening!
    Last edited by Rocco; 04-12-2009, 09:05 PM.

Comment

Yea that BRDM in the North took allot of Independents with it....cut the forces in half if not more
      |TG-Irr| Zantheus

Comment

For those of you who dont feel like downloading the .PDF file, Here are all the actual pages converted to .jpeg.

If any asks, I put something like 5 or 6 hours into that document, making sure everything was there, including making a template for future CO assignments so I don't have to start all over again.

Expect a full blown AAR later on. Now, time to get back in game.

11 pages right down....there.

-- I always wanted TG to be different than anyone else out there. We need to be unique in what we offer and how we play, if not we are simply competing with everyone else. --
        The BigC

Comment

I had a lot of fun, was very exciting! In fact, once I dropped off the troops with the UH-60 I took off and noticed my hands were trembling slightly. xD

Now that's what simulators do that CoD and stock BF 2 can't!

Thanks for a great time, and kudo's to all who participated, and the CO who made an excellent plan yet left room for the teamleaders to take some freedom. Also nice job by those who lost a leader and jumped in, 2nd and 3rdIC's!

Also loved the Golden Eagle operation we did afterwards. :)

Until next time,

Kimmeh

Comment

Here´s the "Mission Accomplished" survivors Screenshot...the Iraqi´s emptied their mags by shooting their weapons in the air, like they always do.

Comment

The surviving members of Operation Minotaur...

Look at Xmaster... he's so badass, lol.

Comment

i'll try to DL it tonight..
                If you show your head then your dead....

Comment

Truely awesome guys! Glad to see pictures and briefings such as this.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
                  FORMER 22ND RRR/FORMER 1ST JTOC/ ALWAYS A TACTICALGAMER

Spartan 4

Comment

Great job on the plan Xmaster, I really liked the layout. You did a good job getting everything going. I died shortly after Jeepo and Barnacle (my ftl) died. I managed to get everyone out of our clumped up position but died from a soldier that woke up and shot me while I was trying to get the independents reorganized. Not sure who took over after that, thing Big64 or Rocco did. Congrats on finishing the mission.
                    |TG-Irr|LCpl. Soto
                    TGULT-Roel Yento

Comment

Originally posted by aceking View Post
                      The surviving members of Operation Minotaur...

Look at Xmaster... he's so badass, lol.
                      how did you manage to get your chat box so far to the left of the screen and how is this addon called over your chat window please?

Comment

Excellent work Xmaster! I really liked the PDF that you provided.

As LCpl Soto said, I was 2-1-C lead and went down shortly after we arrived at staging area Lima. We disembarked, were taking fire. Someone in direct chat commented that we were too bunched, which I totally agreed with. I was just turning to take my squad out the back (north) and around to the east when I got hit. Excellent work to finish in spite of all that happened!

-BoD
                        BarnacleofDoom

One shot - One miss!

Comment

Originally posted by Rocco View Post
                          how did you manage to get your chat box so far to the left of the screen and how is this addon called over your chat window please?
                          Teamspeak Overlay:
                          http://www.teamspeakoverlay.com/

Shame its not compatible with Vista.

-- I always wanted TG to be different than anyone else out there. We need to be unique in what we offer and how we play, if not we are simply competing with everyone else. --
                          The BigC

Comment

Originally posted by Rocco View Post
                            That's normal. From looking at your screenshot, it appears you are not running ArmA at the correct aspect ratio because everything looks stretched out.

Comment

Originally posted by WaterIsPoison View Post
                              That's normal. From looking at your screenshot, it appears you are not running ArmA at the correct aspect ratio because everything looks stretched out.
                              Ah i guess you guys dont have a widescreen monitor then? my aspect ratio is 16:10 and i always got those "blocks" on the left and the right of my screen.

It looks stretched out because i used the minus key to zoom out, shouldnt have done that. i played around with the ingame aspect ratio and 1680x1050 16:10 should be my native resolution, however if i choose it ingame, the UI isnt on the edge of the screen.
                              Last edited by Rocco; 04-13-2009, 08:39 AM.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X