Afghani Restore Order (May 14)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Afghani Restore Order (May 14)

Excellent round on Server 2 last night with GeneralCarver in the CO position. What stood out most to me was:

- Effective use of comms (command channel on TS only, squads limited to group/direct only) made the environment very comfortable on the ears.

- Smooth transition to the battlefield, with less than 5 minutes prep time at the base. Those who were not ready were left behind, if remained AFK they were kicked. Pilots were very helpful shuttling JIP folks out to the right LZs.

- Use of squads for their intended purpose (recon, intel, transport, support, assault, etc)

Overall the teamwork was superb and cohesion (from what I saw) was excellent. It's always a treat to see this kind thing in action with upwards of 40 people on the server. Great job to all.

Re: Afghani Restore Order (May 14)

You forgot to mention my superb handling of the Stryker's .50 turret. I forgive you.

Comment

Re: Afghani Restore Order (May 14)

Originally posted by Gillespie View Post
      You forgot to mention my superb handling of the Stryker's .50 turret. I forgive you.
      I was in the 'racooon' recon squad, too far to even hear that turret! I'm sure you did a fantastic job though!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X