AAR Longest Day 7/16 PM

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AAR Longest Day 7/16 PM

Great run in longest day last night - CO, SL's and pilots all did a fantastic job. There was at least one TG noob in my squad and I was glad to see their first experience prove to be a memorable one.

Also many thanks for managing and running a nice, big JIP coop - proof that such a thing is entirely possible and managable (helps to have dedicated transport pilots).

Re: AAR Longest Day 7/16 PM

This was an absolute joy to participate in. Loved this mission by Xeno and only wished we had started it earlier so we could continue it to the end. We completed the three objectives that were listed at the beginning of the briefing and only after completing the third one did we realize there were three more. This after several guys signed off as they thought we were done.

As Mosely said we had a solid core of good dedicated transport pilots. All US forces used the carrier for main base and all operations began and ended at the carrier, including JIP reinforcements. This provided a much deeper level of immersion as transport logistics could not be ignored to complete this mission.

Damn I wanted so much to transport in on the Osprey! Maybe next time. Kudos to all who participated and especially those who led
    sigpic
    |TG-1st|Grunt
    ARMA Admin (retired)
    Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

I was the medic on Bravo squad. It was my first experience on Arma2 TG server, and it didnīt disapointed me.

After the first rush on the factory, my squad lost at least 4 of its men, then I was alone sometime with another element. The rescue was perfect, my SL with the reinforcements provide the cover and I was able to went back to regroup with them.

The bad is that during the extraction after the factory mission, my Arma crashes because I tried to "Heal the Blackhawk" (donīt try this guys), and I didnīt return to the server (it was too late....).

Anyway, thanks for all who played, I hope to have more games like that.

Comment

Originally posted by caozero View Post
        The bad is that during the extraction after the factory mission, my Arma crashes because I tried to "Heal the Blackhawk" (donīt try this guys), and I didnīt return to the server (it was too late....).

Anyway, thanks for all who played, I hope to have more games like that.
        Glad that you enjoyed it coazero, I can see more good games coming ahead in my crystal ball.

About that "Heal the Blackhawk"... what exactly did you expected to happen? :p

Seriously now, do you really had that option?
        sigpic

PR BF2 Alias: NewOrder_JoyDivision

Comment

About that "Heal the Blackhawk"...
          Yes, I had that option, and I knew that something strange would happen...

Other thing that worth mention, when the squad reach the ground to begin the mission, all soldiers were hurt. Maybe some bugs with medics and BHīs...

Comment

I've had the "Heal the Blackhawk" option before too. Accidental click and the game crashed.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X