Taking Tulga

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taking Tulga

Really fun mission that I got to command from the top of a T-34! Was really awesome to yell at bravo squad from the top of my tank. A bit of confusion when we engaged the town but no plan is perfect and then the ninja technical took out the majority of alpha. I must say Jeth did a good job as squad leader on his first mission of arma2 ever.

Oh and pistol you earned your bottle of vodka.

The hungry, ignorant man immediately grasps that he is handed a fish, but is bewildered when handed a net. The man who shivers in the cold thinks happily of the man who invites him to sit by his fire, and somewhat poorly of the man who loans him an axe, flint and steel.

Re: Taking Tulga

Lol, for half the time I was running behind your tank I didn't realized I was crouched. Could have stayed up better. That was a fun first fight actually, didn't see a single hostile the entire match, but got killed by a ninja sniper who was behind us :D. Can't wait to play some more missions, I had a great time!
    sigpic

Comment

Glad you guys liked it, if i ever get back to mission making im going to make some more missions with tanks in CQB, it seems people like that, as for the technical thing, I had one disapear in another one of my missions a while ago, I guess its just an arma bug.

Comment

Any time someone says "blah blah blah T34" I just start laughing. Where did you find one?

Comment

Well, there is a Chedaki or NAPA T-34/85 in the game. Can't recall which faction it belongs to ^^

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X