31 October 09 / 1300Hrs AEST

Duration:
    -3.2 hours approx.

Personnel: Approx 36

Casualties: Approx 6

Report:

note: Chernarus time 4H behind AEST
    1815h - PLT INS WEST VYBOR;
    1855h - PLT EST. DEFENSIVE OP's BETWEEN DEFENSIVE ARCS.
    1910h - SPOTTED EN PLATOON, CONTACT ESTABLISHED, UNKNOWN RESULT
    1930h - FURTHER CONTACT, SPORADIC INFANTRY SQUAD ASSAULTS.
    1939h - ARTILLERY AND MORTARS PERIODICALLY ENGAGING FR FORCES.
    2100h - PLATOON MOVED SOUTH-WEST IN BOUNDING OVERWATCH.
    2200h - PLATOON CHARGED AXIS OF DEFENSE. APPROX 5EN KIA.

Comments:
    Now if you could make a longer, action lacking, more enjoyable mission, then I think you'd be pushing it, but this was just... hilariously different.
    It went for ages, but it was nice to see everyone stick it out.

I must say excellent work by my squad leaders, Tralic, Barnes and Rustic. Falcon as the Detachment TL did an excellent job also :).

To a mission we won't soon forget... purely cause its embedded in our brains it took so long :).
    Last edited by Rommel; 10-31-2009, 04:45 AM.

Re: [TG]_CO32_Misty_Defense_R2B2 - AAR

3.2 hours, huh?

Didn't feel like quite THAT long...

Comment

Re: [TG]_CO32_Misty_Defense_R2B2 - AAR

i joined about an hour and half into the mission as platoon medic with intent to save some lives on the battlefield...unfortunatly, medic module was broken, so all i could do was give morphine to people. Side effects of ArmA 2 brand morphine include headache, nausia, and blurred vision. the first person i tried to heal was chief. who, upon dicovering that giving him mophine was not healing his wounds, i continued to give morphine till he complained that his vision had messed up. but i was like NAY THE POWER OF MORPHINE COMPELLS YE! so, i continued to provide medical care to various peeps, including the still injured chief, untill i got perminatly attached to 3 section hiding in the barn on the far east end of the line.

At this point i was informed that the medic module was broken in this mission and my job of healing the sick took a back seat to shooting the 5 or 6 guys who periodicly moved thorugh our lines. at 2100 by my watch, the attack never arrived. after discovering my watch was out of synch, i had to consult my CO, rommel, for the time. also around this time chief died from his wounds...and most likely massive morphine overdose. i took the MG from his corpse (though he did respawn) and acted as auto rifleman, a job that still never got me any kills...

at 2200 by command's watch, we charged along the axis of defence, killing maybe 10 guys. five minutes later, the mission was called. we had won, MAHRINES!!!!
      sigpic

Shoot till you run out of ammo, or until you're dead.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X