11/4 TG Mod Pack Impromtu Testing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 11/4 TG Mod Pack Impromtu Testing

Thanks to the guys who were willing to help out and test out the TG Mod Pack on the Alpha server today. We played a good UK Forces-themed mission by socom, and it went considerably well.

Props to boon for leading Sq. 1, and we'll see you guys back on Everon this Sunday!

(As a note, the TG Mod Pack will continue to run on Alpha Passworded server, though there's only a couple missions available for it as of today.)

Post those sweet screenshots guys, and your AARs too.

| |

Re: 11/4 TG Mod Pack Impromtu Testing

Originally posted by MarineSeaknight View Post
    Thanks to the guys who were willing to help out and test out the TG Mod Pack on the Alpha server today. We played a good UK Forces-themed mission by socom, and it went considerably well.

Props to boon for leading Sq. 1, and we'll see you guys back on Everon this Sunday!

(As a note, the TG Mod Pack will continue to run on Alpha Passworded server, though there's only a couple missions available for it as of today.)

Post those sweet screenshots guys, and your AARs too.
    If you see the flash...it's already to late! Viva Everon!!

[media]http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn46/Call9113840/BEST.jpg[/media]
    "It doesn't take a hero to order men into battle. It takes a hero to be one of those men who goes into battle."
    "To show you what a difference retirement makes. Last year when I gave an order, 541,000 men and women jumped," he explained. "Now I can't even get the plumber to come over."
    Norman Schwarzkopf

Comment

Good job guys. SQ1 tip of the spear, only problem we had was protobob couldnt find the driver side (UK vehicle) lol But was fun. GJ being CO marine
      Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for the good leadership.

Originally posted by Boondocksaint View Post
        Good job guys. SQ1 tip of the spear, only problem we had was protobob couldnt find the driver side (UK vehicle) lol But was fun. GJ being CO marine
        That and when we got the call to mount up we all turned around and our transports were mia. heh
        The greater the power, the more dangerous the abuse. EDMUND BURKE 1771

Comment

By the way, I love our new island Everon.

| |

Comment

91 kills on that map!

LOL! :)

GMG>Enemies

The ranged Mk19 is probably the coolest part of the TG mod pack. The rest of the stuff I personally don't care for as it still looks sloppy. I am still very angry you didn't include the map "Namalsk" into the pack. It is the prettiest map I have seen.
            |TG-X|Turkish

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X