Friday Nov 6th 2am EST F16TAC_CoOp9_Recon_v1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday Nov 6th 2am EST F16TAC_CoOp9_Recon_v1

Just wanted to note that this mission was a great time for a small group.

We were led by Gungir with some new TGers (Anthony and WeaponX) and found this mission by random (just sort of a "hey, what can we play for 9 people..."). Well for 9 people, this is a winner. Nighttime with no NVGs and one map to share, medic module with no "magic" healing, so if a player has leg damage, someone has to carry him.

By the end of the mission we were carrying a couple of wounded and running for our lives in the dark with persistent enemies pursuing us to the very end. I had a few epic kills to save teammates who were doing some epic lifesaving themselves by carrying wounded. By the end of the mission, we had all survived, and the two unencumbered riflemen, myself and Anthony, had fired every round we were carrying.

Not sure who made this one... maybe Falcon? Anyway, love it. Recon into contact and trying to decide to fight or run, getting surrounded, finding our avenue of escape led to more enemies, breaking off contact again... searching for trees, please find some trees.

Oh man, it was awesome. Good times.

Re: Friday Nov 6th 2am EST F16TAC_CoOp9_Recon_v1

You pretty much hit the nail on the head. This was probably the most entertaining game of arma/armaII I've played. It was so much fun to listen to everyone working together to try to find out just where the shots had come from. We'd figure it out and put a bunch of lead on the area, but then second's later the forest across the way would light up with flashes. We hardly ever actually saw the soldiers we were shooting at. 3 men carrying 3 more men through so much crossfire with only 2 others covering them, and having everyone make it back with virtually no ammo remaining was totally epic. I swear someone took that mission straight out of a movie.

Comment

Originally posted by 1longtime View Post
      Just wanted to note that this mission was a great time for a small group.

We were led by Gungir with some new TGers (Anthony and WeaponX) and found this mission by random (just sort of a "hey, what can we play for 9 people..."). Well for 9 people, this is a winner. Nighttime with no NVGs and one map to share, medic module with no "magic" healing, so if a player has leg damage, someone has to carry him.

By the end of the mission we were carrying a couple of wounded and running for our lives in the dark with persistent enemies pursuing us to the very end. I had a few epic kills to save teammates who were doing some epic lifesaving themselves by carrying wounded. By the end of the mission, we had all survived, and the two unencumbered riflemen, myself and Anthony, had fired every round we were carrying.

Not sure who made this one... maybe Falcon? Anyway, love it. Recon into contact and trying to decide to fight or run, getting surrounded, finding our avenue of escape led to more enemies, breaking off contact again... searching for trees, please find some trees.

Oh man, it was awesome. Good times.
      Glad you liked it, I'm looking to make a few more small unit co-ops as part of the campaign (operation Thor's hammer) that I'm rolling out.

Comment

This one was definitely a good time. Just now noticing this post.

If it's late and you only have a few players give this one a try.

Comment

Good work Falcon. Much appreciate your tenacity in making missions.
          *no sarcasm intended, nor any underlying meanings

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

there is currently a new small team coop mission! all that needs to happen is me getting it on the server. So far it is unbeaten but everyone loves it. Hopefully we can see it on the server soon.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X