Bravo Public Bash 11/15/09 1530 EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bravo Public Bash 11/15/09 1530 EST

Having started this “recruitment”/public” bash I figured it was only fitting to ask, how did it go for you personally?

I was there for the Domi run and Ia Drang till it crashed. After that I grabbed some food and could no longer join Bravo for some reason.

The Domi game ran as smoothly as could be on a public server. From my side I saw a few blue on blue accidents and a few people were removed from the game but overall I’d say 90% of the pubbers listened to orders and I personally had a good time. Yes there were also a few players who cause frustration at the beginning but once things got rolling we smacked that mission around. I saw some new names and pubbers that did extremely well. It was nice to finally get the starting objectives finished.

Ia Drang: Not much to say here really. As I was in Recon we were ontop of the hill almost before the ground pounders hit their LZ. As we called out the first incoming rush, the server was kia.

And big thankyou to all the TG’ers that were there and to those that showed up. I would also like to thank the Admins that hung around and those that stepped up into Command.

This was an improv thing that had no real planning, the topic it came from is here and I would like to hear from others on how they thought things went, how we can make it better, make it a weekly or monthly thing, etc.

Thanks again folks.
    The greater the power, the more dangerous the abuse. EDMUND BURKE 1771

Re: Bravo Public Bash 11/15/09 1530 EST

Yeah marvin great idea we should keep it going, also dredge did a good job about managing this thing, well done to the both of you.

Comment

I would also like to know how it went. I was supposed to be there but something cropped up and I could not make it.

Really great to see this happen even if it wasn't a success. We are ultimately the first and last impression on the server and like i have always been told...

If one person has a good impression he/she will tell 5 people. If he/she has a bad time they will tell 20 people. We all like to play the game and enjoy it so events like this are good to see because it helps out the ArmA community as a whole because there are alot more of us out there.

Cheers to those that attended and a pat on the back who pushed for this to happen.
      FORMER 22ND RRR/FORMER 1ST JTOC/ ALWAYS A TACTICALGAMER

Spartan 4

Comment

Originally posted by viper1986 View Post
        If one person has a good impression he/she will tell 5 people. If he/she has a bad time they will tell 20 people. We all like to play the game and enjoy it so events like this are good to see because it helps out the ArmA community as a whole because there are alot more of us out there.

Cheers to those that attended and a pat on the back who pushed for this to happen.
        So true, so true. I was attracted to a babe called ACE, I hear her sister is hotter.
        Oh wait, is this considered PG-13? or am I stuck changing targets downrange. :)

TGU Instructor · TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean · Former ARMA Admin · Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

I think overall this event ran very well. Had a few technical set backs (just like our MOD pack event lol) I apologize for setting the date so early but it was a spur of the moment event. Next time we will plan it out a few weeks ahead, and have some TG guys promote it on the Bravo server. Everyone played well even the Pubbies. I was very happy to see everyone having a good time! :) Next time will be even more fun!

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

No need to apologize Dredge. It worked out in the end and thank you for taking the initiative with this. And for flying us all over the map, that wouldve been a long walk.
            The greater the power, the more dangerous the abuse. EDMUND BURKE 1771

Comment

Originally posted by Marvin View Post
              No need to apologize Dredge. It worked out in the end and thank you for taking the initiative with this. And for flying us all over the map, that wouldve been a long walk.
              Thats what I'm here for. To help make things happen. BTW have you seen the new sign up sheet? *hint,hint*

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X