X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Storm Chaser - 11/29/09

Not much to say about this one...

CO-Falcon
    Terrorist leader- N/A(Falcon would not allow us to use them.)

We didn't do that bad a few "disagreements" happened on OPFOR which caused a lot of havoc.
    Last edited by h3killa; 11-29-2009, 03:33 AM.

Re: Storm Chaser - 11/29/09

it wasnt so bad... i enjoyed it. not to be a dick, but you should learn to use SOP's when speaking in game over VON, you interrupt people all the time and you shove into conversations that you really shouldnt be in on unless you are askd your opinion. as much as you want to hang this loss on him.... communications the whol night was fubar and we t's didnt do that bad of a job we were in the right town but b/c of bitching and complaing we lost berezino.....

good work guys in my squad, after an epic convoy drive, we ran into a kill zone, good work all

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

Those marks were not put by Falcon. They were put by Tralic (Dr. Tesla) on global to act as a decoy.

Comment

I agree, I do not use SOP's at times and am sorry for that. I will try in the future to use SOPs as a standard. I am not trying to bash it all on Falcon. I admit I did do things wrong that mission. I do not deny that I "strayed off the beaten path" a few times because I thought that where the person leading me was a death trap. Once it did end up being a death trap but who could have know?

Comment

Sorry about that one guys. I do take full responsibility seeing as how I was in command but we should have stuck with the plan instead of going on the wild goose chase after the bus (I didn't understand that ambient civilians were turned on so I figured we had a 50 50 shot that that was Tesla getting away). I actually sort of enjoyed the mission however it would be helpful if as I have seen done the only other time I have played this mission independent updated opfor in the case of broken of misleading mission hints. Otherwise I thought we made a good effort and I am pretty sure we were close to killing Telsa in berizino before I had to leave.

@h3killa

The only reason it was a death trap is because you were driving around in a civilian vehicle, without orders in front of the squads field of fire....

Comment

Originally posted by Skin View Post
            Those marks were not put by Falcon. They were put by Tralic (Dr. Tesla) on global to act as a decoy.
            us independents are so sneaky
            If you wanna find me off TG
            Xbox live- fusionpo0
            Steam Username - 0hilla27/fusionpoo
            Xfire - fusionpoo

Comment

My Epic Decoyness worked then I guess? Here is what we did as Independents(I was Tesla for the 3rd time that day.)
              1. Hide in forest in SE Elektro for 15-30min while convincing killa we were already past berinzino and formating rebellion in the opfor ranks. Also sent skin to "Borrow a UAZ from Opfor Airfield but that didn't work. We also got in contact with blufor.

2. Start Driving along coast road to Berinzino. I think this is when falcon left. We made it do the little town just south and stopped because blufor was reporting intense fighting around the hospital. Waited 15min for the blufor to come get us, but some terrorist showed up and tesla himself was forced to fire a gun and kill them both. By that time Berizino was clear and we moved in the complete first objective.

3. Convoy with BLufor in a Humvee to 2nd objective(novy Sobor). This one was straight forward all we ran into was single technical with a insurgent inside that was esily delt with. Then we completed objective in Novy.

4. Fell under attack from suicide bombers in novy while zedic was taking 20min to get his convoy together. Almost got run over once and blow up a couple times.

5. Drive to boarder. As we left novy the Humvee behind mine in the formation(that i was supposed to be in but i wasn't listening) got hit by an IED and was destroyed. After that we drove to the Boarder.

Tesla is my favorite mission on the server.

Comment

No falcon, I did not die in a civilian truck. I ran the guy over then got out. I was referring to the MI-8 Landing where we all died.

@Falcon: Sorry for not listening to orders. I just had played the mission several times and I did not think that the plan you had established would work.I thought that your plan would get us stuck 2-3 steps behind the Independent forces.

Comment

What I found to be ironic, was that I, the only Tesla body guard without a mic, came into contact with Blufor first. It pushed my typing skills to the max, and I dont think that I did very well. Im getting a mic soon so hopefully that will be a problem of the past.

Also, when Opfor ambushed the bus as it was leaving Novy, you guys really dont know how close you were to winning. I remember Tralic saying "Put the bus in back, they'll think I'm in it." It wasnt until after the mission that i realized we were meters away from defeat. Good job to all.
                  |TG-Irr| Charlie Foxtrot

"Beyond this place of wrath and tears
                  Looms but the Horror of the shade,
                  And yet the menace of the years
                  Finds and shall find me unafraid."

Nominate Someone For A Ribbon Today

Comment

As fubar as the mission planning was, (and horrendous TS comm disclpline) I actually had a lot of fun pig flying. The Chopper-roadblock on the bus was neat, and evading small arms o make drops at Bravo LZ was harrowing.

I wish I could have stayed to the end win or lose, but after venturing to novy and getting AA lit up then tangled in power lines so hard I CTD'd, the SO was not going to let me back in until I did dishes lol.

The map has a fair amount of progress bugs, would like to see it fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by ForGlory&Pain View Post
                      As fubar as the mission planning was, (and horrendous TS comm disclpline) I actually had a lot of fun pig flying. The Chopper-roadblock on the bus was neat, and evading small arms o make drops at Bravo LZ was harrowing.

I wish I could have stayed to the end win or lose, but after venturing to novy and getting AA lit up then tangled in power lines so hard I CTD'd, the SO was not going to let me back in until I did dishes lol.

The map has a fair amount of progress bugs, would like to see it fixed.
                      Im working on V2, which will be more like Storm Chaser II.

Im changing the way the tasks play out in the breifing so its clearer even for JIP.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X