Storm Chaser New Record

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Storm Chaser New Record

Last night we set the record for OPFOR win on Storm Chaser at 6 minutes. I would like to thank all the OPFOR that helped achieve our victory and to all the A+ gunners in the helo that managed to shoot out the car tires so allowing us to drop off the troops and swiss cheese the vehicle.

Good Job ALL!

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Re: Storm Chaser New Record

I got owned pretty fast.
    |TG|Ghost02
    TG Pathfinder

"I travel alone through the valley of the shadow of death, yet in my heart I carry no fear, for Gods hands will guide me to Truth and Honor."

Comment

If you're using a car in Storm Chaser, you know you're doing everything absoulutely wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Exadus View Post
        If you're using a car in Storm Chaser, you know you're doing everything absoulutely wrong.
        I disagree, at some points it is better to bail out of cars n such and trek across mountains. but for the sheer sake of time walking everywhere would make people rage
        If you wanna find me off TG
        Xbox live- fusionpo0
        Steam Username - 0hilla27/fusionpoo
        Xfire - fusionpoo

Comment

I think the other night (sat i think) we made a new record also.....but from another angle.

Allmost 6 hours of storm chaser from playing it 9823407 times in a row :D
          Nihility

Comment

Originally posted by fusionpoo View Post
            I disagree, at some points it is better to bail out of cars n such and trek across mountains. but for the sheer sake of time walking everywhere would make people rage
            Just jack a chopper and fly...
            |TG|Ghost02
            TG Pathfinder

"I travel alone through the valley of the shadow of death, yet in my heart I carry no fear, for Gods hands will guide me to Truth and Honor."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X