ACE night op 12/9/09

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ACE night op 12/9/09

Great mission last night guys! Task Force Rainbow bright did a great job. anyone have any good stores?
    sigpic

Shoot till you run out of ammo, or until you're dead.

Re: ACE night op 12/9/09

I think I was in that mission (the one where each squad had different colored chemlights?) The funniest thing that happened is when my squad leader told me to try planting a satchel on a Tunguska since we had no more AT. I got close before it spotted me and blew me away. Then for some reason I kept spawning in the same spot I died, so each time I spawned I would move a few feet, die, repeat. I eventually made my way to the vehicle and suicided with the satchel...but it had no effect, the Tunguska still lived. A heroic effort turned into an annoyance with nothing to show for it, lol.

Comment

i witnessed this hardcore attempt at the Tunguska
      If you wanna find me off TG
      Xbox live- fusionpo0
      Steam Username - 0hilla27/fusionpoo
      Xfire - fusionpoo

Comment

Where's the group photo Azz??

Comment

thanks for reminding me gun! i only took 2, and i never got that shooting shot zedic wanted...

us assaulting the town...

and...

Group shot...

IT'S SO PRETTY!!!!!

(quick colour guide:

Alpha: green
          Bravo: red
          Charlie: Blue
          Delta: yellow
          and
          Command: white)
          sigpic

Comment

Haha randir yes, that was some weird stuff. Lucky bravo scavenged an rpg from an enemy.

That was a fun mission, the christmas lights are genuinely useful. What before was 'aaa what's that on the horizon?' is now 'oh hey there's alpha's christmas lights over there'. Especially helpful in a night mission with no nv.

Props to my squad [charlie] for doing a grand job despite the steady flow of jips and the loss of a fireteam leader to disconnect. Although my comms weren't up to standard for that mission, need to work on them a bit but it could've been that it was about 6am when the mission ended.

Comment

Good job to everyone involved in the mission. Everybody behaved as expected and according to our SOPs and Primer.

Thanks to those who stepped up to command. And thanks to those who followed orders. This turned this huge mission in a pure moment of delight. This is this kind of mission that makes TG so different than any other communities out there.

This is by far my most favorite ACE mission.

Again. Thanks everyone.

-- I always wanted TG to be different than anyone else out there. We need to be unique in what we offer and how we play, if not we are simply competing with everyone else. --
              The BigC

Comment

Originally posted by cheesemenbashi View Post
                Haha randir yes, that was some weird stuff. Lucky bravo scavenged an rpg from an enemy.

That was a fun mission, the christmas lights are genuinely useful. What before was 'aaa what's that on the horizon?' is now 'oh hey there's alpha's christmas lights over there'. Especially helpful in a night mission with no nv.

Props to my squad [charlie] for doing a grand job despite the steady flow of jips and the loss of a fireteam leader to disconnect. Although my comms weren't up to standard for that mission, need to work on them a bit but it could've been that it was about 6am when the mission ended.
                I feel as if the term "christmas lights" is gonna become a widly accepted descriptor of the chem lights....
                sigpic

Comment

hahaha the rainbow group shot is hilarious! does having chemlights on you make you more visible to the enemy? (well obviously but do they react quicker than normal?)
                  sigpic
                  excuse my poor english, im australian

Comment

The AI doesn't seem to notice you any quicker due to the chemlights.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X