December 13 sunday event aar

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• December 13 sunday event aar

OMG, it was like so kewlz I feel real bad for those that missed it! EPIC!

Re: December 13 sunday event aar

I was pretty good. Yup.
    |TG|Ghost02
    TG Pathfinder

"I travel alone through the valley of the shadow of death, yet in my heart I carry no fear, for Gods hands will guide me to Truth and Honor."

Comment

no write up yet.... im dieng to know how it went since my computer to do its own thing.... im so pissed that i missed it.... show me the footage and wheres my write up???

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

This was the worst event i ever attended.
        It took three hours to get a game going because of crashes and by the time we did get anything going most people had left.

It could have been so awesome, Boon put ages into his organizing and all...i was happy out driving a bradley :(

Maybe next time!
        Cheers anyway Boon and the lads who made the mission (even if it did die :p )
        I ended up having a laugh on tesla and Banging The Gangs :D
        Nihility

Comment

Originally posted by Soupy_Norman View Post
          It took three hours to get a game going because of crashes and by the time we did get anything going most people had left.

It could have been so awesome, Boon put ages into his organizing and all...i was happy out driving a bradley :(

Maybe next time!
          SHHHHHHH!!!!!

It was easily the best match I have ever played. Dredge put together an amazing mission, and it demonstrated how much a well planed scenario can make a game better. The plot twists were breathtaking, didn't expect to find Captain Price half way through at all, let alone how optimized for PC it was, I found myself blessing the programmers for their keyboard and mouse support.

Can't wait to see the fraps video, I just wonder how we will be able to edit down so many hours of nonstop action.

Comment

Originally posted by Soupy_Norman View Post

Maybe next time!
            this is a joke right??? when i finally gave up i saw three open slots due to the "enormous" crashing your talking about and the fourth one due to me being combat noneffective it got worse than that?

im really sorry to here that, i bet a couple of the people who signed up for the event would have loved to have your place... unless all of those people got to play due to the HUGE amount of disconnects that you say took place...... i know that i was one of those, for which i apologize and im not trying to sound mean or be a bully, but this is not what i was looking for....

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

Originally posted by Adiventure View Post
              SHHHHHHH!!!!!

It was easily the best match I have ever played. Dredge put together an amazing mission, and it demonstrated how much a well planed scenario can make a game better. The plot twists were breathtaking, didn't expect to find Captain Price half way through at all, let alone how optimized for PC it was, I found myself blessing the programmers for their keyboard and mouse support.

Can't wait to see the fraps video, I just wonder how we will be able to edit down so many hours of nonstop action.
              do i sense sarcasm?!?!?! i asked for an AAR...

....let alone how optimized for PC it was....I just wonder how we will be able to edit down so many hours of nonstop action.
              again sarcasm!?!?! i asked for an AAR

not trying to be a dick but for me this doesn't cut it.....

Comment

The first mission went well till we encountered that very large nuke in the middle of town. If only EOD had gotten there sooner. The heroic charge onto the bridge in Falcons mission was superb. Our medics did a fine job with cleaning up the wounded that were unable to walk. The brief we got in that mission was incredible, I have never seen anything so well thought out. My props to Boon's strategy.
                |TG-73rd|Socomseal
                |TG-73rd Member| Former TG Irregular ArmA Platoon Leader| Former TG ArmA Admin XO| TG Pathfinder - Spartan 1 |TGU ArmA Instructor |Former TG-18th Member| |Former TG-1st Member|

"Its easy to argue about issues from afar. But until you have experienced the issue first hand, you have not seen all the facts."

Carver you will be cut off for a long time before reinforcements can reach you "I am the reinforcements the main force is only coming to bring me body bags and to clean up the mess Im about to make" - General Carver

Comment

Yeah the the 30 second breif(sic) in the mission we finally managed to play was really good for its length, and we won :) I enjoyed that mission, even if the event as a whole didn't quite... let's say go according to how I'd expected it to go. When we got in to the mission I was also so glad to finally play I forgot to get any screenshots or video, so quite a bare AAR this time. **** happens when you party naked and let's hope it goes smoother next time. Just no BIS medical modules in 60 player missions mmkay?

Comment

Yeah id just like to point out that i ended up having a great (if somewhat short due to GMT timezone) time in the end.
                    Nihility

Comment

We had some pretty awesome Sean Connery action going on as well.
                      The views expressed herein are my own and do not necessarily represent the views of TacticalGamer.com or of any other TacticalGamer ArmA Administration member, reader discretion is advised.

Comment

Originally posted by socomseal93 View Post
                        The first mission went well till we encountered that very large nuke in the middle of town. If only EOD had gotten there sooner. The heroic charge onto the bridge in Falcons mission was superb. Our medics did a fine job with cleaning up the wounded that were unable to walk. The brief we got in that mission was incredible, I have never seen anything so well thought out. My props to Boon's strategy.
                        That mission was so good. Boons stratagy was as detailed as always.
                        |TG|Ghost02
                        TG Pathfinder

"I travel alone through the valley of the shadow of death, yet in my heart I carry no fear, for Gods hands will guide me to Truth and Honor."

Comment

Originally posted by Impulse 9 View Post
                          We had some pretty awesome Sean Connery action going on as well.
                          Rhhheeeemhembaaarh, if chew cant scheeee it, hue chaaant shoot it :D
                          Nihility

Comment

LOL. I had fun up until I CTD'ed for the 9 millionth time this week. I will edit my mission and make it big server friendly (it should have been to begin with, but I cant ever test a 60 player mission with 60 players.....le sigh) Lets see if we cant give it a run through this weekend maybe?

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Originally posted by Dredge View Post
                              LOL. I had fun up until I CTD'ed for the 9 millionth time this week. I will edit my mission and make it big server friendly (it should have been to begin with, but I cant ever test a 60 player mission with 60 players.....le sigh) Lets see if we cant give it a run through this weekend maybe?
                              Only if im a BC again :)
                              "Lay down your soul to the gods rock and roll!" - Venom, 'Black Metal'

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X