• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1/3/10 Ares Event

AARs go here.
    |TG|Ghost02
    TG Pathfinder

"I travel alone through the valley of the shadow of death, yet in my heart I carry no fear, for Gods hands will guide me to Truth and Honor."

Re: 1/3/10 Ares Event

I was only in game for an hour due to the time.
    One thing i couldnt understand was that when i died id spawn a few seconds later right where i died....which was a pain in the...bottom...as twice i was insta killed by the AI that killed me.

I also killed the last AI in the first town. Who says dismounted crewmen suck? :D
    Nihility

Comment

Almost done editing the footage I took into a video AAR. I'll also knock together a few paragraphs about the whole thing once I'm done with the editing.

EDIT: Here it is. The fact that most of it had to be done under NVG reminded me of Gulf War news coverage, so I thought I'd present it as a spoof news show. I swear it sounded less cheesy in my head.

Part 1
      [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nTW2ygcPC8[/media]
      Part 2[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nTW2ygcPC8[/media]
      Last edited by cctoide; 01-04-2010, 04:13 PM. Reason: Adding videos

Comment

In short the tanks saved the day, at least I like to think that way :)

Thanks to Foxtrot M1A2HC crewmembers, not in any particular order: Kalle, Stauff and Romaniac. Did I remember all of you?

Comment

Originally posted by Fincuan View Post
          In short the tanks saved the day, at least I like to think that way :)

Thanks to Foxtrot M1A2HC crewmembers, not in any particular order: Kalle, Stauff and Romaniac. Did I remember all of you?
          Pshhh, Golf was way better, plus it was just Waldo and me for most of it when our commander kept CTDing (until you jumped in that is) Plus we lasted longer :P. In the end we both got schwacked by those T-90s though.

I had a really good time. Especially after you jumped in and we were jockying around on those hillsides for a shot at the T-90s. Then once we bailed we had that stealthy run to the LZ with you crawling behind us and that BMP-3 stalking us. At the last second, as we thought we were about to be extracted by chopper, Dredge smacked his tail rotor on the trees and exploded in a huge fireball right next to us. Very fun mission, and especially great communication between the tanks. I think we worked very well together.

Comment

Originally posted by delta228 View Post
            Then once we bailed we had that stealthy run to the LZ with you crawling behind us and that BMP-3 stalking us. At the last second, as we thought we were about to be extracted by chopper, Dredge smacked his tail rotor on the trees and exploded in a huge fireball right next to us. Very fun mission, and especially great communication between the tanks. I think we worked very well together.
            Yeah that was quite a memorable experience. I guess that BMP crew didn't quite like what we did to his buddies. I thought you guys were gone for sure after Dredge's airshow, but then you emerged running from the fireball in true Hollywood style :icon_bigg

Comment

Originally posted by Fincuan View Post
              Yeah that was quite a memorable experience. I guess that BMP crew didn't quite like what we did to his buddies. I thought you guys were gone for sure after Dredge's airshow, but then you emerged running from the fireball in true Hollywood style :icon_bigg
              Yeah the russians cant ever take out Waldo! That was veryfun guys! remember if you think someone deserves a ribbon say so! Check out the ribbon nominations thread:
              http://www.tacticalgamer.com/tactica...minations.html
              http://www.tacticalgamer.com/tactica...minations.html

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...