Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 92 Kills

92 Kills – 7 lost

We advanced up to a Russian town with 1 inf squad & two combat vehicles and took the town over with 7 casualties.

After the dust settled two Russian helicopters dropped Para on both flanks of us.
    We then mounted our vehicle and got out of town. We had doped off the others to take back the repair trucks but one man was left behind so 3 others went back to save him.

Mission accomplished.
    Good Job guys everyone kept in formation for 90% of the time.

Here you can see a lame video I made of it. I had lost all of the voice and environment sound. This would have been really great to have. The atmosphere was largely lost in the video. Next time I will make sure my sound works before I decided to start recording out of the blue.

I put in some music. ( its was really sad voice sound was lost. The sound would have really given urgency to the video )

Your file has been saved and can now be downloaded 10 times. It will be deleted after 60 days ( someone got a better host? )
    http://rapidshare.com/files/331592561/Movie.wmv.html

Last edited by natemoe; 01-07-2010, 04:11 AM.

Re: 92 Kills

I posted this video on my you tube channel
    http://www.youtube.com/user/natemorga
    The other video link is much sharper.

Comment

good job to everyone who played that night, i was in the MGS stryker that night, somhow survived getting blasted by an AA gun, went in on foot. Hid, killed like 2 vehicles...EPIC!
      sigpic

Shoot till you run out of ammo, or until you're dead.

Comment

Natemoe,

Great video .. good action and good music selection. I was in there too that night... laughed at comments I didn't have time to read in game ... thank you fo the editing effort.
        "The unexamined life is not worth living". Socrates. "The unlived life is not worth examining". |TG| tiggr

Comment

Thanks , I have fixed my sound problems so I will have sound with the next video that will help everyone understand the situation.

Comment

epic music choice on the youtube video natemoe

Comment

Originally posted by Sauce View Post
              epic music choice on the youtube video natemoe
              thanks I looked for at least 2 hrs to find something i liked.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X