Protvino bridge Feb 3 2010

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Protvino bridge Feb 3 2010

Falcon: The victory condition for this mission is still broken, we completely repelled the attack and had no enemy activity for 5-6 minutes, then I blew the bridge. We still failed.

Too lazy to write a full AAR, but everyone performed flawlessly. Big props to the M2 team lead by fusion, which killed 2 BMPs and and prevented a complete breakthrough in the center when some alpha guys with AT-4s were snoozing on the right flank and didn't shift to take them out. I believe we had 0 KIA. Outstanding job by all involved.

Re: Protvino bridge Feb 3 2010

nice job on commanding krause and same with boon on holding the flanks with the infantry.
    If you wanna find me off TG
    Xbox live- fusionpo0
    Steam Username - 0hilla27/fusionpoo
    Xfire - fusionpoo

Comment

Originally posted by tyrspawn View Post
      Falcon: The victory condition for this mission is still broken, we completely repelled the attack and had no enemy activity for 5-6 minutes, then I blew the bridge. We still failed.

Too lazy to write a full AAR, but everyone performed flawlessly. Big props to the M2 team lead by fusion, which killed 2 BMPs and and prevented a complete breakthrough in the center when some alpha guys with AT-4s were snoozing on the right flank and didn't shift to take them out. I believe we had 0 KIA. Outstanding job by all involved.
      0 KIA no deaths from gas at all ? usually gets a few slow guys or if there configs arent sorted
      To talk to me or just hurl Abuse my way get me on Xfire:Hashass1n

I can't read, can't write, can't be an officer -NCO of the Vistula Uhlans Jan Pawlikowski

Mute since the universe began

Comment

Yea I think only the old versions might be on the server... but I've been terribly busy for the last few weeks so I haven't gotten around to checking, I will update these missions soon (tonight tomorrow) and look for a few more in this campaign inbound

Comment

well I was tought in RL to don your gas mask for any type of gas or unusual smoke. I saw purple smoke and said wierd so I ordered the guys to MOPP level 4 lol so we were premature on that.

Comment

Yeah no problem Falcon - just wanted to make sure it was brought to your attention, no rush.

Re: Hashassin

Yes.. pretty sure no one died from gas (a good sign, it means everyone set up their ACE configs!)

Comment

Aww, it's always funny to have a few guys getting killed by gas and wondering what happened. :p
              Jokes aside, I think the best way to deal with defensive missions where getting gassed is a possibility is to have the gasmasks on at all times AFTER the defenses have been set up, since I believe having the mask on accelerates the rate of stamina loss (makes sense). ;)
              sigpic

Now with 200% more content!

Comment

I wasnt snoozin on the right side... I was busy shooting bad guys!

Comment

lol he was I saw it

Comment

I was slotted in as AR in Alpha when the Platoon CO called for an volunteer to take up the engineer slot. I spawned in, wired the bridge for demolition and fell back to the rear. My primary job was to keep my head down during the attack and remain alive in order to destroy the bridge.

Despite firing less than a mag during the battle attack I was very satisfied when the call to blow the bridge finally came from the CO. "How many times", I thought, "have I heard the CO on this mission say the bridge was blown too early or by accident?" Not in my watch...
                    sigpic
                    |TG-1st|Grunt
                    ARMA Admin (retired)
                    Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed