24 Feb 05 2010

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 24 Feb 05 2010

Post AAR's here. Great mission, I will post mine as soon as possible.
    |TG-Irr| Charlie Foxtrot

"Beyond this place of wrath and tears
    Looms but the Horror of the shade,
    And yet the menace of the years
    Finds and shall find me unafraid."

Nominate Someone For A Ribbon Today

Re: 24 Feb 05 2010

AAR

CO: Jack Bauer
    2IC: Tom
    Bravo Lead: Headshot
    Charlie Lead: Charlie Foxtrot
    Delta Lead: Force Majeure
    Transport Lead: Scope

Mission starts off with the force being inserted into the FOB. Delta immediatly loaded in the LB and took off to secure the intell. Bravo and Charlie loaded up on gear, and moved to the humvee staging area. As we were moving, Delta completed the task, and evaced. As we were receiving the intel on the target building, we arrived at the staging area and waited for further orders. As Delta was being transported to an LP/OP on the target zone, we decieded that it would be a good time to move up. We met up with Delta at the new LZ, and were given orders to regroup with command north to prepare for the attack. Headshot took his squad down the middle of the town, and my squad prepped to the Northeast.

We were told once Bravo got engaged, we would swoop in from the north and secure the eastern part of the city. As Bravo moved into the city with no contacts, command advised me to move into the city. We secured the eastern area, and started moving west towards the target building. We did not come under fire as we approached the target building from the south west. Once we arrived at the target building, we saw targets inside the courtyard. We set up a defense of the compound with the humvees, and I dismounted with the rest of my squad to move into the courtyard. With some help from the humvees, and some frags over the wall, we secured the outside of the building and waited for Bravo so we could easily clear the building. As Bravo arrived, and as they reinforced the perimeter, Charlie squad moved in to secure the compound floor by floor. We located the target on the third floor, and I iniated the interrogation as my squad took up firing positions on the building.

When the interrogation was over, Delta was evaced to mine the bridge for the enemy advance. Bravo and Charlie were ordered to regroup and procede to the bridge via humvee to reinforce Delta. But, as we were leaving the compound, our humvees disappeared mid transit. We called in for a evac, and were picked up by Super Six 1, scope. As we were moving towards the bridge in the helo, we took heavy fire and were forced to RTB. Charlie squad rearmed and healed, but before we could regroup with Delta at the bridge, the mission was failed.

Although we failed the mission, it was one of the best played mission I've ever seen. The comms, although it was different than how we usually do it, were great once we got used to it. The amount of teamwork during the seige of the compound was amazing, and it was deffinetly a testiment of how great a game experience we can have if we all use teamwork and devote time into the plan before moving in.

Great job everyone. Command was on the top of their game and used the forces to their potential. Bravo, Charlie, and Delta did a great job working as a team, and the teamwork within the squads was excellent as well. Charlie squad, you were a pleasure to lead, and I hope to work as a squad with you guys again.
    |TG-Irr| Charlie Foxtrot

"Beyond this place of wrath and tears
    Looms but the Horror of the shade,
    And yet the menace of the years
    Finds and shall find me unafraid."

Nominate Someone For A Ribbon Today

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement