X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SOCOM Hacienda AAR

Post em up guys!

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Re: SOCOM Hacienda AAR

Originally posted by NoDebate View Post
    I fell out of the helo and died within two minutes of mission start.
    Darn red chains.

Comment

Lol. Apart from NoDebate not being able to "lift the metal flap to release the seat retaining device" i think it went well. We had a VERY! close call. I am certain a few of the guys could have tied some of the AI's shoes together at one point. Overall, the movement was good, we got a little bunched up but it worked itself out. The waist deep water crossing proved difficult for a few *cough*h3killa*cough* ;)

The assault went very well, although I got shot in the face. Great, Great mission. Good work to all, I was very impressed with all of you. Even you Debate, I was impressed that you still dont know how to work the seatbelts :p

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

I request a Brass Dunce Cap be made as an award here at TG. It would serve many of us well.

Comment

[unit][squadl][command2]

Comment

DREDGE! *turns into kitten* There were monsters in the water :/ Haha

Comment

Originally posted by h3killa View Post
              DREDGE! *turns into kitten* There were monsters in the water :/ Haha
              Lmao. Now I know to always use the bridge when you are in game. h3 for the swim fail!

[unit][squadl][command2]

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X