Call To Arms - Friday 17th Dec

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Call To Arms - Friday 17th Dec

Many thanks to all who turned up, was a brilliant couple of missions and showed them we can do it....

This is the first of many missions together with the Tour group and ourselves with more TvT and Coop to come. Will do our best to get the next ones on a Sat or Sun so the state side peeps can get a go next time...

We did a small 20 man coop afterwards and that was fun too....

Until next time....
    [RIP] Rusty In Places - Games Commander

Comment

I failed so badly in this event. Most of the time I was deaf 'cause I somehow managed to hit my USB headset wire and it disconnected for second. Sound was back on in every other program but not in ArmA.
      I decided to listen some music while playing :)
      sigpic
      Programming today is race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, Universe is winning.

Comment

Just an update for you all, we should be doing this again on or around the 2nd week of Jan, but it looks like it will be a Friday again. This time around we will do the 3rd mission that wasn't played last week and maybe another new one for which I have no info yet...

Will post up closer to the time with info...
        [RIP] Rusty In Places - Games Commander

Comment

Again, thanks for the heads up on this event and I am glad that it well for everyone!!

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X