X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jack Bauer
    replied
    Re: Call To Arms - Friday 17th Dec

Again, thanks for the heads up on this event and I am glad that it well for everyone!!

Leave a comment:

• BabylonCome
    replied

Just an update for you all, we should be doing this again on or around the 2nd week of Jan, but it looks like it will be a Friday again. This time around we will do the 3rd mission that wasn't played last week and maybe another new one for which I have no info yet...

Will post up closer to the time with info...

Leave a comment:

• nikolauska
    replied

I failed so badly in this event. Most of the time I was deaf 'cause I somehow managed to hit my USB headset wire and it disconnected for second. Sound was back on in every other program but not in ArmA.
    I decided to listen some music while playing :)

Leave a comment:

• BabylonCome
    replied

Many thanks to all who turned up, was a brilliant couple of missions and showed them we can do it....

This is the first of many missions together with the Tour group and ourselves with more TvT and Coop to come. Will do our best to get the next ones on a Sat or Sun so the state side peeps can get a go next time...

We did a small 20 man coop afterwards and that was fun too....

Until next time....

Leave a comment:

• Jacezz
    replied

Indeed awesome, first mission it was fairly lame you were taken out by a jaggy M2 tripod :/ def the best one out of them

Especially since if you had lived, I guarantee you would have taken at least 3-5 kills (providing your aim was good), had 3 enemy FTs just lined in my sights several times.

Leave a comment:

• Air Alex
    replied

Was a nice evening of TvT, eventhough I didn't manage to get any kills in both missions :P

Leave a comment:

• Jacezz
    replied

Heads up new mush starting could use another guy or two to even it up!

Leave a comment:

• Crawlingeye
    replied

Damnit! Stuff has come up and I wont be able to make it :/

Leave a comment:

• BabylonCome
    replied

Mods are very limited and our server is signed (with Battleye), mods allowed for the event with be:

CBA (non- ACE version)
    STHUD
    Elias Sound 2 OA
    RH heli sounds OA
    J.S.R.S. - Jarhead's Sounds Redeployment Systems
    VopSound
    CSM2 Sounds for ArmA 2: British Armed Forces

The RIP PvP Server is password protected and currently up to test if you can connect. Password is available via our TS3 channel on ts3.rustyinplaces.org - standard port..

Leave a comment:

• Air Alex
    replied

IŽll be there.
    Available as pilot, grunt or FTL.

Air Alex

Leave a comment:

• nikolauska
    replied

the closer we get to the event, the more sign ups we will get :D

Leave a comment:

• Crawlingeye
    replied

Sign me up!

I can do most anything from being a regular rifleman to helicopter pilot (Haven't had much experience with armoured vehicles). As for leadership abilities I am a confident fireteam leader.

Leave a comment:

• BabylonCome
    replied

We have agreed that STHUD (with CBA) is allowed but all other mods are not (with the exception of sound mods such as VOP or JSRS). This is a pure TvT challenge so nothing that can aid your ability is allowed (with the exception of STHUD).

TS will also be muted in a gentleman's agreement with only in-game VON allowed to help increase the immersion of game-play....

Leave a comment:

• WusteHase
    replied

I'd be interested in coming along, what sort of mod requirements do I need to have? I'd be happy to hump a ruck and rifle for you guys.

Leave a comment:

• Jacezz
    replied

Aye, you may have my aid, oh RIP one.

Or something

Pew pew grunt - yes
    Hard as nails FTL - yes
    Last day before retirement SL - yes
    Haphazard pilot - only if there's cookies, if cookies then yes, wing or rotars

Anything else - as long as it doesn't involve tow rope, a usb port and a nice old lady named Nancy we're all good.

Leave a comment:

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
X