Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rolling Thunder - A Heads Up

Blackdog,

Just a quick heads up on your rolling thunder mission.
    I know I could've PMed you this but I thought It was worth bringing to a wider audience.

Just for your information, it makes the server crash for some reasons. Remember when it crashed the server 3 or 4 times last night when we started it? Well it just did it again.

So yeah, until its fixed, i suggest to stay away from it, it seems to make the server crash most of the time.

I think it might be the ammo truck bug crashing the server. Maybe a wrong command line or something that makes the whole thing go FUBAR.

-- I always wanted TG to be different than anyone else out there. We need to be unique in what we offer and how we play, if not we are simply competing with everyone else. --
    The BigC

Re: Rolling Thunder - A Heads Up

EDIT
    Seems like it might be server wise, we just crashed starting Operation Rhino.

-- I always wanted TG to be different than anyone else out there. We need to be unique in what we offer and how we play, if not we are simply competing with everyone else. --
    The BigC

Comment

Fixed!
      BlackDog1

"What we do in life... echoes in eternity!"

Comment

Thanks honey.
        Will test it out.

The BigC

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X