Editing tools

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Editing tools

For those here creating missions, what tools are you using to create your missions? i want to give it a go.
    FORMER 22ND RRR/FORMER 1ST JTOC/ ALWAYS A TACTICALGAMER

Spartan 4

Re: Editing tools

ArmA Edit and the game editor. That should cover most of your editing needs. Place your units and waypoints in the game editor. Then you can polish off your mission with ArmA Edit (scripts, briefing, overview, weapon selection).

It's a bit overwhelming at first but people have asked about some good tutorials so start with those. Create a simple mission at first then start something more complicated for your second mission.

- It's who you game with.

Comment

i downloaded the real editor for placing units and such. that has really helped since its kinda hard to make a chopper FARP in the regular editor.
      FORMER 22ND RRR/FORMER 1ST JTOC/ ALWAYS A TACTICALGAMER

Spartan 4

Comment

In ArmA2 they have a system where you type in the command, and when you highlight it, it tells you what it does and where/how you use it. Neat!

I've always wanted to do camera scripting for movie making, but you need to control units through scripts which can be very tedious... For this, you can try go to www.ofpmm.info, they could help with mission scripting too.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X