Mission Edit Help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mission Edit Help

Does anyone the the script to making only pilots being able to fly choppers, and also only medics can carry morphine and epinephrine? I fould a thread on the pilot script on another site but I just could understand it and get it to work.
    Last edited by aceking; 12-28-2008, 06:48 PM.

Re: Mission Edit Help

also, about how many ai is too many in a mission, lag wise?

Comment

Originally posted by aceking View Post
      also, about how many ai is too many in a mission, lag wise?
      keep them less than 100 per city... there is one mission with 500 AI in corazol, way to many... maybe check if there is a spawn script for AI
      Mat0!

Comment

If you're using BAS-F framework, for the pilot restriction everything is explained in its manual. If you're not, you should :) (with the Shacktac platoon configuration or similar)
        The most dangerous thing on a battlefield is an officer with a map.

Comment

Originally posted by Vic View Post
          If you're using BAS-F framework, for the pilot restriction everything is explained in its manual. If you're not, you should :) (with the Shacktac platoon configuration or similar)
          wow, this bas-f framework is awsome. It worked like a charm, thx. but as for limiting only medics to carry morphine and epinephrine, anyone know where i can find the class names for the gear snippets? i dont know if the bas-f framework gear snippet script will work for the the ACE.
          Last edited by aceking; 12-30-2008, 03:29 AM.

Comment

If you want the classnames go into the docs folder in your @ACE. Then inflist is where it all is. Keep in mind they added more classes then you think. For example, if you add _PDM at the end of the object and the unit has a backpack, the item will start there. So for example...

this addWeapon "ACE_Rucksack_MOLLE_ACU"; this addweapon "ACE_Morphiene_PDM";

Otherwise you would use "ACE_xxxObjectxxx";

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X