Mission Contributors

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mission Contributors

I just wanted to thank you guys for working real hard of late and giving TG some fresh content. What really is awesome is that some of you have even capitalized on the ACE Mod and are pumping incredible stuff out.

As a added bonus, for some reason the server has been much more stable with the missions you guys are producing. You guys are using less scripts that minimize how much the server has to work, in turn it reduces lag and dsync. Trust me, everybody appreciates that!

Now I really want the others to see who is doing what and what you have put up of late. Once you guys post up the missions, I delete the thread so we can manage what has been uploaded to the servers. This sometimes limits your exposure for people seeing it. So, this is your opportunity to simply post what you have created so everybody recognizes the hard work you all are doing.

And for those of you that can give +rep, you better well hand it out to these mission creators, they are keeping the game going!!

Thank you...
    "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Re: Mission Contributors

No problem man! Its my pleasure!
    Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity. - General George S. Patton.

Comment

Originally posted by GeneralCarver View Post
      No problem man! Its my pleasure!
      What he said.

Benefits everyone here at TG. Also seeing your work being appreciated is a bonus.
      Also as a side note. Feedback is much appreciated.

Oh, yes thanks for keeping TG what it is gents.

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Personally, just seeing someone enjoying your mission and getting a kick out of it is great reward! Seeing people try to complete the objectives and watching how they look at problems and tasks differently, is good fun to watch.

BD1
        BlackDog1

"What we do in life... echoes in eternity!"

Comment

i just put one down for submission .
          dont thank me yet though! you havent played it yet!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X