ACE_COOP20_Island_Interdiction.ACE_Island_viroviti ca

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ACE_COOP20_Island_Interdiction.ACE_Island_viroviti ca

I don't know how many of you guys have seen me on the ArmA servers, but I go on whenever I decide to play because basically every other server is either laggy or runs Evolution/warfare.

Anyways, with the release of ACE, I decided to make a serious coop mission even though I'm pretty new to editing. This is my second effort after I had to scrap the first one due to addon problems. I thought I'd try an ACE island the second time around seeing as we're all probably getting tired of Sahrani. I settled on Virovitica to fit with my idea.

You start in the air having parachuted into the mountains in the northeast. The objectives are a bit cliche but I don't have the skill to make better ones. In the city to the north, you have to clear a radar outpost, a supply base, destroy two shilkas and remove all the SLA infantry from the area. In a base on the southern end of the island, you have to kill a well protected officer, but killing the other troops in the area is optional.

I'd really appreciate it if someone more experienced than myself could take a look at it and give me some feedback before I submit a first version to the server. I think the mission folder is a bit bloated with BAS-F scripts I barely know how to use or configure, and are just sitting there uselessly. Thing I did manage to do include setting up the spectator script, AI and conditions selectors along with making bodies disappear after a longer time.

I can't post the link without 15 posts apparently, so hopefully its no problem if I post a copy+paste link.

Code:
    papaebauns.uni.cc/arma/ACE_COOP20_Island_Interdiction.ACE_Island_virovitica.zip
    Last edited by Papa Ebauns; 01-20-2009, 05:09 PM.

Re: ACE_COOP20_Island_Interdiction.ACE_Island_viroviti ca

I tried to download, but no luck. Try and email it to me and we can see we can do.

FYI, try and post int he "Mission Depot" thread, sometimes individual post may get lost and the file won't get uploaded...

Welcome to TG!
    "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Comment

It looks like the forums put a space in virovitica at the end of the URL that isn't there when I go back to edit. I put it in CODE tags so it should work.

Comment

Do you have a copy of it all compiled? the one you sent me was all the supporting files...
        "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Comment

I thought that was the preferred way of posting unfinished missions.

Do you want me to PBO it?

Comment

Originally posted by Papa Ebauns View Post
            I thought that was the preferred way of posting unfinished missions.

Do you want me to PBO it?
            If you can PBO it it would be great...

Comment

not a problem, here you go.

Code:
              papaebauns.uni.cc/arma/ACE_COOP20_Island_Interdiction.ACE_Island_virovitica.pbo

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X