Airport Raid CoOp 32

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Airport Raid CoOp 32

Well I finally got off my duff and decided to start making missions with ACE in it.

This one is pretty straight forward, but you should enjoy some of the extras for everyone.

Details:

1. 32 Player CoOp
    2. Objective it to destroy a airport and a checkpoint along the way
    3. 2 platoons of Rangers, 1 SF team, a Command Element and a airwing (2 helo & 2 A10s)
    4. Teams are broken down very precisely, making it very easy to communicate via group or side chat.

I am not a huge scripting nut, but since it is ACE I had to rewrite a bunch I had. I used custom load outs and a new helicopter refuel/repair/rearm scripts. The new helicopters made left me with no choice but to redo. Between the limited scripts and trigger usage, the mission runs really smooth. That is good because it will take every frame you have to track all the enemy you will engage!!

Enjoy and post up any issue you run across, I played it through already and all I could find were fixed.
    "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Re: Airport Raid CoOp 32

This one is now up to V1.08. All the bugs are removed and the mission just got a bit harder....
    "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Comment

We have to try it bigc, when will the new missions be in the server?
      sigpic

PR BF2 Alias: NewOrder_JoyDivision

Comment

It is a server #2 mission, so it is loaded as of now.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X