Team status script?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team status script?

I was wondering where I could find this script, it allows for dynamic switching and creating groups in-game. Very useful considering TG's comms SOP.

Re: Team status script?

I agree, this script is probably the single most useful script for TG missions. Being able to reorganize groups on the fly and actually have a logical reinforcement strategy makes games so much more organized and enjoyable.

I would LOVE to see all missions on the servers retrofitted with it.

Comment

http://www.ofpec.com/ed_depot/index....=412&game=ArmA yes/no/maybe so?

Comment

Si. Gracias.

Comment

Keep this in mind amigo,

The TeamStatus script references the map grid of the island the mission is using. This is because it has a column of information which shows units' location on the map.

Island Map Grids change in scale depending on the island. So, that means the script must be customized for each island its used on.

Dr. Eyeball (the author) has customized the script by default for the standard islands and also several additional addon islands which are popular. However, he has not done done any of the islands in the ACE Island Pack.

In order for this script to work on the ACE Island pack, you need to disable the map grid reference feature. This is simply done by including the following line of code in your init.sqf file (in the mission directory).

ICE_GridRefCoords = {"n/a"}; // empty function

Good luck.
          Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity. - General George S. Patton.

Comment

Roger, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by GeneralCarver View Post
              Keep this in mind amigo,

The TeamStatus script references the map grid of the island the mission is using. This is because it has a column of information which shows units' location on the map.

Island Map Grids change in scale depending on the island. So, that means the script must be customized for each island its used on.

Dr. Eyeball (the author) has customized the script by default for the standard islands and also several additional addon islands which are popular. However, he has not done done any of the islands in the ACE Island Pack.

In order for this script to work on the ACE Island pack, you need to disable the map grid reference feature. This is simply done by including the following line of code in your init.sqf file (in the mission directory).

ICE_GridRefCoords = {"n/a"}; // empty function

Good luck.

I put the code in to disable the map grid reference but what I'm having problems with is the STRINGTABLE. For some reasons, it says, "MISSING STR_TSD9_* STRINGTABLE DATA" but it is right there in my mission directory... not really understanding why it won't work. Can you help me?

IN GAME ARMA: |TG-Irr| Lq.Snake

Comment

ah crap. yeah, there is a string table entry you need to add to the string table file. I will post a link for you guys to download a sample mission that has the set up and working shortly. so keep an eye on the editing forums.
                Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity. - General George S. Patton.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X