Snatch n Grab. Coop 16-39

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snatch n Grab. Coop 16-39

Hey guys ive been making a mission in the off hours for the servers.
    Here is the breifing.

Four days ago, A regional reconstruction force was attacked by the local warlord's forces. Of the platoon of engineers caught in the ambush, not all have been accounted for as dead or wounded. The remainder were captured by the warlord for use as a bargaining chip in ongoing power sharing negotiations. Since our arrival two days ago in the area, our mission has been to locate their whereabouts and then conduct a snatch operation. Yesterday our Delta attachments located them and are now positioned nearby observing the target house (objective)Here. The delta attachment has advised the enemy strength in this regional town is in excess of a company of militia with multiple technical vehicles also. Only Infantry based weapons have been observed, along with some heavier MGs on the technicals. The plan had been to go in force with our ranger platoon but relayed HUMINT from inside the warlords militia indicates he is fed up with the negotiating process and has decided to execute all the captives on live television in the next 10minutes.

The delta elements are located here and here, while your main ranger force is located south of the town in our temporary Form Up Point.. Your Ranger force consists of 3 Squads, SF HMMVS armed with M2s and M249s and Mk19s, 2 Flatbed trucks with mounted M2s. In addition the regional commander has attached one UH60 to your force should you need it. In 10 minutes the Warlord's militia wil be given orders to shoot and kill the captives. Commander, decide on your course of action and issue your orders. Time is critical.

Re: Snatch n Grab. Coop 16-39

once its up on the server, any feed back is welcome i will go ahead and make a version 2 with improvements suggested by everyone.

Comment

Re: Snatch n Grab. Coop 16-39

now im going to put up some posts to get my post count to 15 so i can actually link to the upload in the mission depot thread :)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X